Act 16-Serenity Decides to Fight

This was it. The final battle where Serenity was going to prove herself, and since she wanted to be able to be as brave as the others, and decided to fight, since it's been a week since they all fought individually and together.

"Luna Cosmic Power, Make Up!" Serenity said, transforming. "I'm the guardian who fights for love and the night sky! I'm Sailor Luna! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" The enemies tried to attack her but she fought back.

"Luna Tiara Frisbee!" Sailor Luna yelled. The enemies still fought her and she got help from Tuxedo Phoenix.

"Phoenix Feather!"

"Moonlight Kick!" Suddenly, even more people came to watch her fight.

"Luna Tiara Eclipse!" Sailor Luna said, with full determination. The enemies still fought her.

"Luna Twilight Flash!" The enemies were very powerful, and Sailor Luna was about to get injured.

"Moon Goddess Meditation!" Sailor Luna said as she saw even more girls.

"Rainbow Moon Kick!"

"Sailor V Kick!"

"Sailor Europa Kick!"

"Jupiter Thunderbolt!"

"Titan Wave!"

"Brave Kick!"

"Love Wave!"

"Heart Blast!"

Sailor Luna saw this as an opportunity to strike back and knew what she had to do in order to prove to her friends how strong she was.

"Luna Twilight Eclipse!" Sailor Luna shouted, hitting the enemies.