Whitty × UTF!Reader

A/n so uh

Imsorrythistooklongihaveschoolpeerpressuringmetodeathandresearch-

UTF = Undyke's Task Force

This task force is appointed to hunting down an experiment that recently escaped, known as Whitmore.

Ok byeee-

~•-|✨🌸✨|-•~

• (Y/n) POV •

I was getting ready to go outside, I figured it would be nice to get out and get some sunshine. I'd have been watching some tv shows and movies on my weekend break, and had just been enjoying myself before I get sent back to whatever hell they'd assign me too.

The job itself was hell, but its pay is almost unbelievable. And so begun my descent into riches, and buying the luxurious goods I've always dreamed of having. But enough about the pay from a job I dreaded, I'm starved for some waffles.

I made my way outside and headed towards my favorite breakfast place, which serves only the best food you'll ever see. I saw the place and a slight curve came to my lips, just waiting to taste those crispy and fluffy waffles.
(Crispy outside, fluffy inside ;v;)

I took a peek into the menu and selected my favorite stylized waffles (or pancakes, we don't discriminate here :>) with my favorite drink to go with it. Waiting for the waiter (hA) to come take my order, I scrolled through the news on my phone. Its was highly suggested from the Task Force to check in with the news, seeing how itd be almost stupid to not know what in the world is going on.

I looked through the national debates over the 'oh-so-intelligent' presidents and found a sighting over one of our cases. The case was named 'Whitmore', and it was about some escaped experiment, looking like some bomb of sorts with reality-killing powers that he somehow controls. As strange as this case was, me and my task force team was assigned to it, entrusting that we'll bring this guy back to the lab.

'It sounds kinda... Cruel. He must've had a good reason to ditch it all and run.' I thought. Finally, the waiter can over to take my order.

(Time skip: brought to you by Lil Whitty, stealer of hearts)

After thanking my waiter for his service, I brought the bill over to the counter and cashed out for my food and drink. After opening the door to smell the fresh air, I made my way back home. Suddenly, I saw a hooded figure run past me in a scramble. I focused my attention toward this figure, and it came to me.

Its my cases target, Whitmore.

I then saw some of my employees running after the figure as I followed, sprinting towards the figure.

"Hey! I don't know you were around here! Isn't the weekends your break days?!" My employee yelled, gasping breaths in between each break.

"Yeah! But it looks like you 2 need some backup!" I exclaimed back.

We kept a track on him until our victim made a hard turn to the right. Once we made the turn, he was nowhere in sight.

"Alright, I'll keep going, Lee, try checking the stores near here. (Y/n), go check the alleyways, let's roll!" He demanded. I nodded and checked the nearest alleyway from me, looking around the depressing place.