🍄✨Punishment 1✨🍄

*BACKSTORY: Kitty has been kidnapped by a Daddy, he makes her seem like she's a baby (wearing diapers, pacifiers and etc...) she needs to leave but if she gets caught she knows there's going to be trouble.*

I creeped downstairs and past the living room whilst my "daddy" was watching TV. He thinks that I'm upstairs in my crib sleeping. He thought wrong.

I tiptoed to the front door trying not to make a sound. He had guards surrounding the outside of his mansion and I knew if one of them spotted me they would alert "daddy".

I opened the front door, preparing myself. I stood outside my first time in the month I have been here. I creeped down the stairs to the gate which led me to freedom. I started to run faster getting too excited.

I felt a pair of hands grab me. "SHIT" I exclaimed. "ALERT THE BOSS SHES TRIED TO ESCAPE IVE GOT HER!!!" The guard said. He carried me and I whimpered scared for what "daddy" was going to do to me.

"Here you go boss" the guard said passing me back to daddy. "Thank you" daddy said in a relieved voice. "We better take you back inside, shouldn't we princess?" Daddy looked down at me.

I knew he was angry but didn't show it. I kept quiet trying not to make the situation worse. He carried me back inside and locked the door and hung the key up where I couldn't reach it.

"Go upstairs into my room and strip!, I will be up in a minute!" He declared. I hung my head low and walked up the stairs fast not wanting to be near him any longer.

I got to his room and did what he told me to do. I covered parts of my body which I didn't want to be revealed. I waited for a few minutes until I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and coming closer to the room. My heart dropped, I knew I wasn't getting out of this punishment any time soon.

He walked in with paper in his hand and gave it to me. "Remember these rules I gave you the very first day you got here?" he looked angry as anything. "Y-yes" I said slowly. "Yes what?" He waited for my answer. "Yes d-daddy" I replied not wanting to get into trouble.

"Well darling, on this list there are some rules which you clearly haven't followed and I told you every time you didn't follow a rule you will get a punishment for each one." he grinned. Shit, I've literally not followed any on them.

"Read me rule 1,2,4,6,9." He looked pissed as anything, I whimpered scared.
"Rule 1: always call me daddy,
Rule 2: never disrespect daddy,
Rule 4:never use naughty words,
Rule 6: don't disobey daddy,
Rule 9: never try to leave"
I quickly ready

"You broke all of them didn't you princess" daddy said. "Yes daddy" I replied trying to act sad. He went to the phone and called his friends...what the hell is he doing?

"I want you guys to come over for dinner and after my princess will be putting on a show for us" he looked over at me and grinned.

Shit this isn't going to be good. "Mhm... as soon as possible....alright bye now" daddy said ending the call. He told me to stay in his room until I got called down. He left the room and I knew what was coming. I was going to be a sex slave.

All of his friends were guys and mischievous, they arrived after a few minutes as I could hear them from upstairs. It had been 30 minutes since they arrived.

"Princess!!" Daddy called from downstairs and I knew this was my que to go.

I walked down the stairs and saw all of his friends sitting on the sofa staring at me as I walked in front of everyone naked, this wasn't the first time so I was less scared.

"My friends here princess want a little show from you." Daddy said. "Turn around princess" he relied again.

I turned around to see a bed with a bunch of different toys on the table. But not the ordinary toys you get from the kids store. They were sex toys: vibrators, pink hand cuffs, chains, belts and more.

I turned around " I can't, I don't want to" I said to them. "Aww but we were soo excited" daddy said as his friends sniggered. "Get.On.The.Bed.Now!" He said as I flinched slowly walking to the bed.

"Let me help you out a little..." he walked over to me and chained me to the bed immediately and I was spread out like a starfish as I was on display. Tears rolled down my eyes and I just wanted to go home.

He put a pacifier gag toy in my mouth and strapped it into me as the clips tucked around the back of my head, I could feel it touch the back of my throat and it pressed down my tongue. He placed a dildo right at the entrance of my vagina.

He had a control as it was a vibrator. He walked back to his friends and gave one of them the buttons. I immediately felt it turn on and it was entering and leaving and repeating and they kept messing with the buttons leaving me moaning with tears running down my eyes.

"Don't cry baby, you knew this was going to happen" daddy said as he sniggered along with the rest of his friends.

I wanted this to end now. I knew that I wasn't going anywhere soon.

It had been 10 minutes now and they were still messing the remote. I couldn't look at them so I closed my eyes and kept moaning.

The vibrations stopped, I let out a sigh of relief. "I'll be back you can do whatever, I don't mind" daddy said to his friends.

One of them walked over to me and took the vibrator out of my vagina and a bunch of cum released onto the sheets.

"Hello baby girl...aww are you crying, you deserve it princess..." he said. I felt something in between my legs even though they were numb. It was his dick.