Friends & Foes

We'll laugh until our ribs get tough,
But that will never be enough.
      -Ribs: Lorde

The next morning, Allie got up eager to see her friends in the great hall.

Breakfast was always her favorite time of the day, just waking up, eating, and getting to hang out with your friends before class.

It was the perfect time to catch up with Cedric after all this time too,

or so she thought.

Allie got up to find a small note on her bedside table,

it was from Draco.

Dearest Dase,

meet me in front of the Slytherin common room before breakfast. I want to talk to you. -DM

Ok... ? Allie wondered what's going on now.

Then she got out of bed, showered, and pulled on her outfit for the first day of classes. Which consisted of black tights, a Gryffindor tie, a black and red plaid skirt, a white dress shirt, and her Gryffindor robes. Allie was never the type for flats or dress shoes so she threw on her Doc Martin boots she got from a trip to a muggle shop. She let her wavy dark hair fall down to her shoulders and pinned it behind her ear with a daisy clip.

She walked outside of her dorm and started walking towards the Slytherin common room.

On the way down she bumped into Cedric. "Oh hey Ced! Sorry I didn't see you."

"Oh no it's fine Allie", Cedric exclaimed.
"Oh also, do people still call you Daisy?" Cedric questioned.

"Only Draco does, everybody else just calls me Allie, why do you ask?"

"Just wondering" shrugged Cedric.

After a moment of comfortable silence, which she enjoyed since they haven't seen each other in years, she spoke and scrammed. Allie wanted to know what the hell Draco wanted this time since she woke up to an ominous note.

"Well I'll see you later for class, by Ced!"

He's a sixth year, she thought to herself, we don't have classes together. Oh my gosh I just did that. She thought.

"Allie wait where are you going? That's the Slytherin common room."

"I'm aware, just meeting Draco." Allie didn't want to tell him about the note. It seemed unimportant.

"Ok then see you later Allie!" 

"Yeah... bye Ced." She stared down at the floor with the note in her pocket.

Of course Allie didn't know how to get into the common room, the one time she actually needed to. She got a few stares from Slytherins making their way up to the great hall for breakfast, which she responded to with a deathly glare. It was too early to be dealing with this stuff.
Shore she loved breakfast, she never said she loved the time.

Seeing as not many Gryffindors were caught down here in general, the stares continued.

Allie knocked on the portrait door only to have someone get a hold of her hand and take her to a deserted corridor in the dungeons.

The sudden movement shocked her as she tried to break free from the hands. She almost screamed bloody murder until she was put next to wall with her best friend in front of her.

Of course it was this dingus.

"Draco."

"Dase."