𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

karen and ted wheeler were sat on the sofa, watching the news about will's death

"it was discovered by state trooper david o' bannon, just after dark."
"the state police are mounting an investigation to determine the byers' cause of death, but and initial inquiry..."

"should i go down and talk to michael?"

"give him time."
"he'll come to us when he's ready."
karen answered wiping her tears.

the avengers felt sorrowful for the kids but pitied for them in a hotel down the street of town.

vee and el we're back at mike's and the three of them were sat in the basement.

mike was looking through all of will's and mike's old pictures and drawings.

the two girls played with his supercomm as the static crackled.

mike grew annoyed and rolled his eyes, placing the drawings on his lap.

"can you please stop that?" he asked with and annoyed tone.

vee looked up at him and they switched off the radio.

the three kids continued with what they were doing,
the girls turning the radio back on and messing with the static even more.

he kept flicking through all of the memories he had with his best friend.

"are you deaf?!" he began to yell.

the girls took no notice to his shouting and kept scanning the radio.

"i thought we were friends, you know?"
"but friends tell each other the truth."
"and they definitely don't lie to each other."

the girls started at him with puppy dog eyes as he spoke.

"you made me think will was okay, that he was still out there, but he wasn't."
"he wasn't!"

"maybe you thought you were helping but you weren't."
"you hurt me."
"do you understand?"
"what you both did, sucks." he explained as he exaggerated his final s.

he paused.

"lucas was right about you."

they stared with glossy eyes.

all along.

those words hurt the girls.

a lot.

they started playing with his radio again until a strange but faint voice picked up and filled the room.

"so come on and let me know."