𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

[ 𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑵 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑰𝑬 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 of November 6th 1983 was the beginning of an eventful future for many

It was as if the moonlight shone on the town differently after this day.

The people's hearts began to embrace the small town which they resided in.
This feeling wouldn't last long as they would violently shut out all of the blood-curdling screams that flooded their minds.
The overwhelming feeling of sympathy and sorrow would only dig a deeper pit than the hell hole that already lies in their souls.
They have been captured into the black hole of eternal fear and deadly dreams.

As a young boy disappears and makes his way into the tunnel of solitude, his friends are determined to take him back.
Once they cross paths with a group of heroes from another timeline and state, and two lab experiments who begin to get involved too, it may benefit them.
But it may destroy the faith that lies within.

The Avengers.
A group of heroes living in a compound in Upstate New York, in 2012.
Although they is such a huge distance between the timelines of these beloved heroes' stories.
That doesn't mean they cannot come face to face with them and the eerie feeling that roams.

A little deep into the forest, a huge lab stood with it's very own conspiracies.
There have been reports of stolen children and experiments but nothing has ever been proven.
Who knows if any of this could be true?

There's two young girls that do, and they go by the names Eleven and Twelve.
Eleven and Twelve, born to their mother Terry Ives had lived in a lab their whole lives.
Never knowing their true identity, they grew up experimented on and thrown away by the people they lived with.
They never knew how it was like to live lives without abuse and neglect.
Their father Dr. Martin Brenner, or 'Papa' as they liked to call him, ran the lab and was the one responsible for the children's horrible childhood's.
He was the one responsible for making sure they didn't even get the chance to experience childhood.