Octavia Mills

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name:
Octavia Mills
Alias(es): Cruel Princess (Enchanted Forest)
Healer (Enchanted Forest)
Princess (Enchanted Forest)
Tavia (By Regina)
Tava (By Emma)
No. 8 (By Cora)
Doctor Mills (Storybrooke)
Darling (By Killian)
Love (By Killian)
Little Sis (By Zelena)
Sister (By Regina)
Aunt Octavia (By Henry)
Aunt October (By Henry)
Lady Octavia (Enchanted Forest)
Goddess (By Killian)
Cruel (Enchanted Forest)
Future Mrs Jones (By Killian)
Birthday: October 25th
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Height: 1.63m
Blood type: B-
Status: Alive
Species: Human (Sorceress)
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Based On: Original
Occupation: Princess
Healer
Head of Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery at Storybrooke General Hospital
Played By: Mila Kunis

FAMILY/RELATIONSHIP
Parent(s):
Cora Mills (Presumed Deceased)
Henry Mills Sr (Deceased)
Sibling(s): Regina Mills
Zelena (Unknown older maternal half-sister)
Spouse(s): Unmarried
Child(ren): None
Romance(s): Killian Jones
Other Family: Henry Mills (Nephew)
King Leopold (Brother-in-law, Deceased)
Snow White (Step Niece)
King Xavier (Paternal Grandfather, Deceased)
The Miller (Maternal Grandfather, Deceased)

POWER & ABILITIES
Powers
Witchcraft:
The ability to cast spells and curse. Octavia learned from the blue fairy and her mother.
Teleportation: Octavia can teleport herself and others. She can also remotely teleport objects and people to her immediate location so long as she knows their specific location or they are in her direct message line of sight.
Telekinesis: Octavia can telekinetically move other people or objects.
Transformation: Ability to magically transform an object into a different one. Octavia shows this by converting a glass cup into vials, and when Snow White was a child, she changed a leaf into a rose.
Elemental Control: The ability to conjure and control the elements. Octavia can conjure fireballs and use tree branches and roots to capture people. She mainly uses water because it has the best healing properties.
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to conjure and control fire.
- Chlorokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate plants.
- Geokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate earth.
- Aerokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate air.
- Hydrokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate water.
Magical Immobilisation: The ability to magically immobilise something or someone.
Heart-Ripping: The ability to rip someone's heart out to control or kill them. Octavia has never used this ability to anyone's knowledge and prefers to save peoples' lives.
Conjuration: The ability that allows the caster to conjure an object out of thin air.
Energy Blast: The ability to effectively create magical blasts to harm enemies and objects.
Healing Spell: Octavia can heal wounds inflicted on herself or somebody else. Other magics, such as curses or cursed objects, can inhibit this magic.
Shapeshifting Spells: Octavia can alter her physical characteristics or change her form entirely.
Glamour Spell: Octavia can disguise herself as other people.
Locator Spell: The spell that will aid in finding something or someone.
Protection Spell: Any spell to magically protect a location, an item or a person in various ways.
Magic Sensing: The ability to sense magic and spells.
Magic Transference: The ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.
Potioncraft: Octavia can successfully create Sleeping Curses, remembering and forgetting potions, even without magic. However, she specialises in healing charms and potions.
Blood Magic: Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that someone can only break of the same bloodline. Octavia uses this on her chest that holds all of her most powerful charms and potions that she hides in her remote cottage in the Enchanted Forest. This magic can be undone by anyone who shares her blood (i.e. Zelena, Regina or Cora) and has magical potential.
- Locator Spells: A spell to track someone linked to a person's bloodline through the use of the tracker's blood.
- Protection Spells: A spell to cast a magical seal that someone can only break of the same bloodline.
Abilities
Master Combatant:
Octavia ran away from her overbearing mother for a time as a teenager and ran into Robin Hood. They taught her how to defend herself against others and fight against more significant opponents.
Swordsmanship: Octavia learned in her time away from her mother how to defend herself and fight using a sword though she prefers a dagger given to her by Robin Hood.
Archery: Robin taught Octavia how to shoot an arrow, though she doesn't have the best aim, but steady hands, which he complimented her on.
Multilingual: Having been taught magic by her mother and the Blue Fairy, she knows different dialects for magic and studies various healing spells from other places and cultures. When she was under the curse, she would learn other languages from the real world; she so far knows Spanish and French, and she is working on German.
Surgical Skills: Having her memories altered in the the real world, Octavia has all the knowledge of a top surgeon, making her an excellent surgeon; she's well-liked by her patients and other doctors and has no problem with blood or critical thinking.
Cooking: Octavia loves to cook; she sometimes cooks with her older sister, Regina, though she cooks half the meals in the house as both sisters have busy schedules.
Pianist: Octavia learned how to play once her sister married King Leopold and found she had an ear for melody and used it to release stress and even composed a song for Henry when he was a baby.

PERSONALITY
In the Enchanted Forest, Octavia was a kind and caring woman who looked out after the people in the kingdom as a healer, which transferred when she lived in Storybrooke. Octavia is stubborn like her sister, she never backs down from things head-on, and she comes across as cocky and sarcastic with her witty remarks. Though a highly intelligent woman and a bit of a know-it-all, Octavia is calm and collected when practising her spells, healing or surgery. Regina sometimes rubs off on her younger sister, as Octavia comes off as smug when confronted and when those she cares about are in danger. Octavia is protective of those she sees as her family and close friends; she will always support them through it sometimes conflicts with her stubbornness. When he first met Octavia, Killian was surprised by her slightly childish remarks and bubbly attitude, finding it refreshing.

APPEARANCE
Octavia has long, shoulder-length, naturally straight brunette hair that she styles daily; she mainly wears scrubs and wants to look at least like she's making an effort. She has bright brown eyes and olive skin with two tattoos, one on her right ribcage of pink flowers and a heartbeat and a colourful flower sleeve tattoo on her right arm.

 She has bright brown eyes and olive skin with two tattoos, one on her right ribcage of pink flowers and a heartbeat and a colourful flower sleeve tattoo on her right arm

In the Enchanted Forest, Octavia wore leather pants and shirts when she was younger, hating dresses that her mother would make her wear. She wore dresses after she became a princess and ballgowns, even a tiara; Octavia still wore pants and shirts when she would sneak out of the palace and wore a raggedy black cloak.

In Storybrooke, Octavia mainly wears surgical scrubs and a doctor's white lab coat as she works at the hospital most of the time. When she isn't working, Octavia likes wearing designer brands, preferring trousers or skinny jeans that go well with shirts or tops. She wants to wear slim fitted coats, going for the style than for warm as she doesn't often feel the cold, though she has a few winter coats in her wardrobe.

TRIVIA
- Octavia spent her time in the Enchanted Forest reading books on spells from across the land and found fun creating new ones.
- Octavia has always loved helping people.
- Octavia listens to music on her way to work, usually independently; her favourite is Panic! At The Disco.
- Octavia loves cold weather, rain and snow being her favourite.
- Octavia's favourite flowers are Water Lilies; her dream is for someone to buy her a room full when they propose.
- Octavia likes spending time with her nephew playing video games.
- Octavia prefers savoury foods, a health nut, blaming it on being a doctor.

Nicknames for Regina: Gina
Evil Queen
Rainy
Mayor Mills

Nicknames for Emma: Miss Swan
Birdy
Em
Princess Emma

Nicknames for Henry: My Nephew
My favourite nephew
Little Mills

Nicknames for Snow: Mary Mag
Mary
Miss Blanchard
Snowie

Nicknames for David: Prince Charming
Charmer
Prince Stupid
Idiot
Mr Nolan
Can't Charm
Dave

Nicknames for Killian: Darling
Love
Captain Hook
No Hand
Hook Boy
Sweetie
Captain

Nicknames for Cora: Mother Dearest
Evil Mother
Creator of Evil