PART 9: Jamaica !!!

MEGAN POV;

It was Wednesday and we were leaving for Jamaica in 2 days. This morning me and Jamie went to get waxes, pedicures & lash extensions. "Bitch I can't wait until you do my nails!" I said to Jamie as we headed to Walmart. "Yes bitch you know I gotta have them in fleek" Jamie said laughing. We went inside Walmart to get some stuff for the trip. "Ouuu bitch I didn't know they had travel size face wash in this" Jamie said to me as we turned on the health and beauty aisle. She threw it in the basket and continued looking. We bought $400 worth of shit that we didn't need. But you know when you go to Walmart for one thing you leave out with 20!

I texted Jordan to see what he was doing and he told me he was getting his jewelry cleaned so Me and Jamie headed to the mall to get swim suits from this boutique store we always go to. After we left we grabbed some church's chicken and headed home. I was tired.

The next day

I woke up to texts from my mom, Jordan, & business sales. I texted my mom and Jordan back and headed to the shower. I got out and put on some black leggings that hugged my ass and a graphic tee. I slid on my Gucci slides and headed to my hair appointment. It was for 9:30 am but I pulled to to the shop at 9 am. While I was waiting outside I scrolled Instagram then decided to go to McDonald's for some breakfast. Once I was done eating . I walked in the shop with my bottled water in my hand. "Hey bitchhh" I said to my cousin Monica. "Hey cousin" she said hugging me. Monica was 1 year older than me but we never hung out much after high school. She always was busy with hair. My cousin was the baddest around. You can't sit in her chair if you don't have 200 or more. Yea. That's how she coming. "Bitch so wassup. You don't fwm no more" she asked. "Monica I was just here 2 weeks ago" told her. "Yea but I miss hanging outside of this. You and Jamie ditched my ass" she said. Which wasn't true. Monica ass always busy shit. "We gone link soon" I told her and she continued doing my hair.

"Bad bitch" she said as she spun me around. "Period" I said touching my hair. I had a blonde 30"middle part bussdown. Dont play with Monica ! I paid and tipped her and headed home.

"Nails on fleek once again" Jamie said once she finished my nails. Yess and they were. And had XL square pink nails with diamonds on each one. I gave Jamie $200 and she said "no bitch" I knew I couldn't argue with her so I cash apped her lol. She was worth it and I was paying. "You play too much" I heard her say from her room. "What time will the boys be here" I asked her referring to Dre and Jordan. "In 30 minutes" she said. I got in the shower and put on some appropriate pajamas.

We all decided on sleeping at my house because we had to be up at 5 am to catch the plane for 7 am.
We ate pizza and watched movies and talked about Jamaica. Jordan travel agent booked our room and I couldn't wait to get there.

"Jordan get up" I said pushing Jordan off of me. We slept in my room lastnight and no he didn't get nun .
"I'm up" he said. "Happy birthday again baby" he said in his sleepy voice. He did his morning hygiene and I went to make sure everyone was up.

We loaded the car and when I got in there were roses and a Chanel bag sitting on my seat. "Awwww" thanks babe" i said to Jordan who was getting in the car. "For what" he said looking confused . I pulled the note from the flowers and it read :

Happy birthday best friend. You mean everything to me. We've came a long way from wearing each other clothes lol. I'm proud of you & I love you "
- Jamie

I ran in the house where Jamie was getting the rest of her things and jumped on her. "Thank you soo much best friend" I kissed her face. "You're welcome. I Love you sis. Happy birthday" then She handed me 4 racks ! "Omg Jamie!" I screamed hugging her. "Invest sis. Invest" she said hugging me. I loved Jamie so much. We all got in the car and I took a picture of my gifts Jamie bought me and posted them everywhere. All of comments wanted Jamie as a BFF but nope they can't have her lol.