PART 12

MEGAN POV;
Its been two weeks since I've spoken to Jordan. He called Jamie phone everyday looking for me, sent Dre over looking for me, had his crew watching my house. He was doing all this but failed to tell me about his baby. I've just been at home working and getting my Money. My business was doing good and I was almost back to my normal self. That's why I always say business and pleasure don't mix. I'll stick to being a boss ass bitch by myself . I don't need Jordan ass.

"How you want your nails" Jamie asked me. "Freestyle. I don't care" I told her. Emailing one of my vendors back on my phone. "You talked to Jordan" she asked me as she started. "No. You know this" I said with an attitude. "Dre told me-" "STOP! Jamie. I don't want to hear it" I cut her off to say. "Fine" she said. Jamie finished my nails they were medium all white with diamonds to match my white toes.

"I'm about to go to take a nap" I told Jamie. When I went to lay down I didn't feel good so I ran Me a hot bubble bath. "You gone keep ignoring me" I heard a deep voice say making me jump. It was Jordan. My eyes filled with tears and I became so angry. "Jamie!" I yelled. "Chill out ma. She gone. I gave you your space now let me know what's up" he said coming towards my bath tub that I was now in. "Jordan I don't want to talk . I'm done with you" I told him. "No you not" he said getting undressed. "I will call the police in you" I told him. He didn't care at all. He pulled me onto his lap and started kissing my body " move jordan" I said trying to get away. He wrapped his arms around me so I wouldnt move then started rubbing my clit. I kept trying to fight him off until I was weak. I came so hard & it felt so good. He picked me up bridal style and laid me on my bed.

Jordan went straight to eating me out. His tongue and mouth felt like Magic. I didn't know what to do. "Jordan stoopppp" I moaned. But he kept eating. He came back up and lifted one of my legs up and went to work. I haven't had the dick in two weeks so I was really tight. "You better not give my pussy away" he said while fucking me. He was fucking me like crazy. He was so rough and aggressive. I felt bad for fat ma. "Toot that ass up" he said taking his dick out. I creamed everywhere. I did as I was told then he pushed himself in and went crazy even more. It was so much pressure I was crying. He smacked my ass hard over and over. "You ain't going nowhere" he said to me out of breath. He kept stroking and I couldn't take it. I came about 3 times just off of his dick. "I'm sorry" I yelled out when he was still hitting it from the back "you what" he said smacking my ass hard as hell. "I'm sorry baby" I cried. "You love daddy dick" he asked me while stroking. "Yes daddy" I screamed. He was speeding it up faster and faster until he came. I couldn't move at all. He Flipped me over and looked me in my eyes. "Stop playing with me" then he wiped his dick off and went out the door. I crawled under my covers and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning sore af. I literally couldn't walk THATS how bad it was. I went to my bathroom and ran my a hot bath with some dr. Teals. I got in my bath and soaked for at least a hour and half while Pandora played in the background. When I got out the tub, I put on my underwear and just got back in bed. I checked on my boutique and my emails. After I was done, I just put on Netflix and watched orange is the new black. I ended up falling asleep then woke up from my phone buzzing

bossbabe💕 : I told you to stop playing with me. 😉
me: Jordan you wrong asf for that. My body so sore.
Bossbabe💕 : open the door crybaby.

I got up to open the door and sure enough jordan was standing there with this big ass teddy bear and some flowers. "Wassup ma" he said kissing my forehead. "Hey" I said dry and went back to my room. Jordan followed me and laid in bed with me. "What's on your mind shawty" Jordan said counting some money he had just took out his pocket. "I don't want to be with you" I told him. He had stopped counting his money and looked at me. "I didn't do shit" Jordan said getting mad. "Jordan you have a baby on the way and you failed to mention it" I said yelling at him. "No tf I don't & why are you snooping through my shit anyways" he said standing up. I just rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out. "Bye jordan" I said while still looking at my phone. Jordan came by me and snatched my phone. "Look at me" he yelled. So I looked at him. "I'm not lying Megan. I don't have a baby" he said. I wanted to believe him so much but I couldn't. "Stop crying baby. I promise I don't" he said to me after he saw tears leave my eyes. I didn't say anything but put my face in my hands. "This shit is embarrassing" I cried out. Jordan tried to get under the covers with me but I wouldn't let him. He forced himself on me and just held me. "Bruh. Stop crying. I only want you" he said to me. Jordan starting playing with me through my panties and it was feeling good. "No Jordan" I told him. "Baby just let me eat you to sleep" he said. "No!!" I yelled . He didn't move so I pushed him. He still didn't budge. "Really Megan" he said. & he got up to leave. I ran behind him and went crazy. "Fuck you jordan. Get tf out of my life you whore" I said while punching him in his face. Jordan turned around mad asf. And I felt bad after I seen I busted his lip. "Jordan I'm so-" "SAVE THAT SHIT! You wanna hit on me when I haven't done shit! You wanna break up? Cool! I'm done" he said backing me into a wall. Then he left out and slammed the front door hard asf.