(Chapter 1) An Odd Night

1 day Before the Bite.

                  C.C. sat in his room holding his flashlight with a very tight grip. His alarm clock had just hit 5:00a.m. Surprisingly, his nightmares seemed to be nice to him, but too soon he did speak. 'BASH!!!!!!!!!!!' He turned to his left to see the horrifying black bear staring at him intensely. As it ran to jumpscare him, its blood red eyes fixed its gaze upon an image on the wall. It stopped abruptly, staring at this picture.

C.C's p.o.v.

I stared at Nightmare in confusion, 

'What was he looking at?'

I thought to myself. I followed his gaze to a picture of me and my best friend on the wall, well, that was before he went missing...

His name was Liam. I met him when I was the age of 5. We were best friends until he just went missing. I still had a miner crush on him though.

Nightmare's p.o.v.

'What the hell!?'

I thought. That was my soul form, and... that meant... I tormented my crush for 7 whole days!

Forgetting that Evan was still awake, he vanished into thin air.

No one's p.o.v.

Nightmare went into the closet looking a bit down. Out of curiosity Nightmare Fredbear asked,

"What's with the long mouth boss?"

"The kid was a friend of mine before I died... I don't think he'd like to see me again... especially after he thinks I randomly disappeared."

He replied.

The nightmares were astonished at this new find. Nightmare Mangle said,

"The kid might not mind, but we still have a job to do."

"You're right..."

As they were about to go after C.C., the alarm hit six, spoiling all of their plans.