Forgive and Forget?(Chapter7)

This chapter doesn't have much Chris x Nightmare.

C.C. p.o.v.

                     It has been 1 year since we've been living with the nightmares, and I've gotten real close to them all. But I just wish I could see my family again.

No One's p.o.v.

                     Everyone was sitting in the living room doing something of their own. C.C. had just left the room because he was searching for a project his father used to work on. He knew that the nightmares wouldn't be able to turn human without an illusion disk, and so he left in search. Every now and then the shadows would help him look, but all results were in vain.

                     That particular morning, C.C. was feeling hopeful, so instead of searching in his father's old office, he decided to pay a visit to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. It felt like decades since he last saw it, for all the animatronics were fixed, and people were entering as though not one child had went missing in there.

C.C. p.o.v. 

                       I approached the newly replenished building in shock. Who had fixed it?! I thought of all the bad memories I had had in this one building. What was I thinking to come back here? As I lingered in my thoughts I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"Hey kid did you lose your parents?"

No One's p.o.v.

He wanted to say that he wasn't a kid, but he realised that no one would understand. As he turned around to see who it was, his good mood had suddenly dropped. Infront of him stood a tall man dressed in a bunny suit. He had bright purple eyes that made you feel hypnotized, but C.C. knew better.

"Ummm... no. I was actually just waiting for someone."

He lied.

Unknown p.o.v.

                      This kid reminds me of my son... if he even considers himself that.

C.C. p.o.v.

                      Does this guy take me for a joke?

No Ones p.o.v.

"Well follow me. I think I know who you're looking for..." said the stranger.

"No thank you." and C.C. went into the building.

                       He searched up and down for the office, but he just couldn't remember where it was. All his hopes had dropped, so he proceeded to leave. Before he leaving he heard a soft voice behind him.

"C.C.? Is that you?"

He turned around to see Cassidy. She was looking much more mature than the last time he saw her.

"Cassidy?"                                  More cute than mature but whatev

"Cassidy?"                                  More cute than mature but whatev. (Art is not mine)    

Before you knew it they were hugging eachother crying.

"Where were you!" She said between her sobbing.

"My soul was sucked into a different suit!" He replied also sobbing.

                         After the sob fest, they caught up on how things were going when Cassidy went pale.

"Chris... I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?" He asked.

"William has... *mumbles*"

"What was that I didn't hear you."

"WILLIAM HAS ESCAPED MY HELL!!!!!!!!"

Chris also went pale.

C.C. p.o.v.

                   There was no way this day could get worst...

Or so I thought.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Cassidy and... who are you?"

Great he couldn't even recognise his own son...

William's p.o.v.

                     As the unknow child turned to face me, I recognised him immediately...

"C.C..." I wispered under my breath.

I had no idea what to say. He evidently didn't like me for all that I did to Michael, but I couldn't really blame him...

"Cat got your tongue Afton!?" I heard Cassidy say, but I wasn't really focused on her. If only they knew how much I regreted killing kids or why I did it, then maybe we wouldn't have any problems.

C.C. p.o.v.

                 Even though he killed kids and neglected my brother, looking at him made me wanna cry. I wanted to see him again but he looked completely insane! I couldn't help but run to him and give him a big hug.

"I will make up for my wrong deeds," I heard him whisper.

Author's note:

                             To all those who might have been looking foward to this chapter, I want to thank you for the support. I have to deal with school, but I will try to post more often. Thanks once again!💖💖💖😭😭✨✨