(Chapter 2) The Bite of 87

Warning: The above video might contain blood and gore. It is not suited for all audiences so Watch at your own risk.

C.C. was excited, because his father was about to take him to his party. His sister, Elizabeth, was glad to celebrate his birthday with him. 

C.C. p.o.v.

My sister and I were just talking and stuff.

Play video above to see the bite of 87.

              The last thing I heard was Terrence apologizing until I finally blacked out. I woke up in a place others called heaven, but I hated it. There was nothing interesting going on up in heaven... so I guess we all know what happened to me. I fell back unto earth  but something glitched in the system. I was still an angel oddly enough. Earth and Heaven time is different, so it had been 1 year in earth. Suddenly, I felt my soul being pulled in by something, and found myself in an animatronic. I heard crying and saw another girl with black hair. 

"Ummm... excuse me, but do you know where I am?"

I asked. She jumped up in fear and let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't scare me like tha- wait... HE KILLED YOU TOO DIDN'T HE?!"

She startled me with her yelling and confused me at the same time.

"Who exactly?"

I asked.

"WHO ELSE!? AFTON OFCOARSE!!"

"Which Afton? cause there are more than one... including myself."

She looked at me with a face of disgust.

"YOU'RE THE MURDERER'S SON!? But first.. did you ever murder anyone before?"

I looked at her in disbelief. How rude could she get?

"No I haven't murdered anyone and yes, I am the son of William Afton."

"Phew! At least you're not at a murderer. Anyways, I'm Cassidy, and you?"

"Evan Norman Christopher Kenny Afton... But you can call me C.C. for short, Crying Child."

"WoW! That's a long name. But if William didn't kill you, how did you die?"

"The Bite Of 87"