taking charge-chapter 15

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT⚠️

You and Marcus lie together, curled up and cozy in your bed. Your bodies are sticky with sweat. You're facing each other just looking at the other. "We should go to that party," you say quietly. "Yeah, that sounds fun," he replies, "We can go in a little bit."

You turn over so your back is to him, and he wraps his arm around you. He plants a kiss near your ear, and then another on your neck. It tickles, making you push your body into his. You feel his excitement growing again, and press your back against his hips again, teasing him. "Mmm, what are you doing?" He asks in a gravelly voice. You grind into him again, feeling his full erection on your back. You giggle, "I guess I'm teasing you." He groans, "I guess so."

You turn around again so you're facing him, and trail your hand down to his dick, brushing the tip with your fingers. He inhales, and his eyes go dark, "Go get another condom." You do as he says, and upon return, get under the covers again. "Nope, get on all fours," Marcus tells you, sliding another condom on. You gulp, nervous. You've never done it this way before. Holden was boring in bed. Marcus situates himself behind you and gently pushes your head toward the bed so your back is arched.

"You wanna be a tease, Hallie? There are consequences." You feel his mouth down there, and then his fingers. Your body responds almost immediately, and you can feel how wet you are. "Does that feel good?" He asks, breaking away to ask the question before using his tongue and making your vision go dark. "Fuck, it's so good," you tell him. "Yeah, you want to come again for me, don't you?" He asks, relentlessly sucking and kissing you there. "I'm so close, Marcus," you breathe out. "Yeah, Hallie?" He asks, performing actual magic with his tongue. You feel your muscles constrict, ready to orgasm already, when he stops everything he's doing. "Oh, did I tease you?" He asks when you turn around to look at him to see why he stopped. He has a devilish grin on his face, and while he has your eye contact, you feel him enter you. His eyes roll back, "Mmm, just as good as the first time," he says. He starts going faster, his hands digging into your hips. You lean up off the bed so your back isn't arched anymore and you feel him take your ponytail into his hand, pulling gently so your head is tilted back. "Fuck, Marcus," you let out a moan, turned on even more by how in charge he is of you.

He pulls out to turn you over so you're facing each other, but he grabs your legs, resting them on his shoulders before entering you again. Holy shit. "Oh, my God!" You cry out. He slows down to a near stop, "You okay?" He asks, concern in his eyes. "Yeah, it just feels a lot bigger this way," you inform him, biting your lip. He smirks and continues to fuck you. It feels incredible, but also like you can't get enough of him. You get lost in the act, "Fuck me harder," you moan out, and he obliges, giving you all of it. "I'm coming," you announce suddenly, your legs starting to shake on his shoulders, but Marcus doesn't relent. He keeps going through your orgasm, making your entire body feel like it's on fire and submerged in an ice bath at the same time.

You hear his breathing start to change, and he leans further forward, making it feel even deeper, "Oh, God," he moans, "Ohhhh," he body shudders, and you can feel the warmth of him finishing through the condom. He rolls over to lie next to you, "Holy shit, that was good," he says between deep breaths, "Was that good for you?"

"Hell yes!" You tell him, still on cloud nine. Marcus gets up and runs to your bathroom, presumably to get rid of the condom. He comes back and gets under the covers again, and you pull yourself up on to his chest. He starts playing with your hair. "We should get ready and head to the party," he whispers, kissing your forehead. You groan, "But I could stay here forever." "Me too, Hallie, me too," he replies.

You open your eyes, and see Marcus lying next to you, eyes closed, breathing deeply. It's totally dark outside. Shit. You fell asleep. What time is it? You feel around in the blankets but don't find your phone. You stand up quietly, hoping not to wake him. You start walking to the bathroom, kicking your phone with your foot on the way there. You pick it up and take it with you, noticing that it's only 9:15 (thank God) and that Autumn tried to FaceTime you. You immediately dial her back, turning your volume down to low.

She answers, "Hallie! I saw you called earlier... are you naked?"

You look down at yourself, completely naked. Only your bare collarbone is showing on the phone screen. You put your index finger to your lips to signal for Autumn to be quiet, "Yes," you whisper, not able to hide a smile.

"Aaaannd why are you naked and smiling? Hallie... tell me everything!" Autumn does a pretend squeal, trying to keep quiet.

"I have so much to tell you!" You exclaim, starting in on the details of the past couple days. You both talk for a while longer until you hear a small knock on your bathroom door, "Hallie?" It's Marcus's voice, coated in sleep.

"I gotta go," you mouth to Autumn, winking at her before hanging up. You get up and open the door, letting Marcus in. He managed to find his boxers and put them on. "I have to use the facilities," he tells you, wiping sleep from his eyes. You exit the bathroom and shut the door behind you, staring at your mess of tangled bedsheets.

Welcome to Wellsbury, you think to yourself.