SMG4: The Surprising Return...

I wasn't the happiest with the Sunset Paradise announcement, so I decided to do my take on what could've happened in between The Pursuit of Happiness and the departure to expand this (most likely failed) theory of mine. Here we go.

(Also, I'll make my return to my main story timeline sometime next month at the earliest. I just wanna focus on this for now.)

(Lastly, custom intro by me (I can't insert an unlisted video in here, so... here's the link instead). https://youtu.be/xHz_kZ_cb2s )

March 10th, 2021

Today was Mario Day, and Mario was very excited about it. It was one of his favourite days of the year, and he was celebrating a small party with a few of his friends.

Mario: HAPPY MARIO DAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

SMG4: I still don't understand why we're always pushed into this every year.

Luigi: It's just something with the month and day, he'll tire himself out eventually.

Mario kept cheering on and eating spaghetti while SMG4 and Luigi were standing with him, hating every second of this moment.

Meanwhile, Meggy, a human who doesn't feel much inspiration anymore, was in another room with Saiko and Tari, who were helping her pack her bag. She's heading out to Port Aurora in 2 days, and she deserves it after all the stress and depression she's been through.

Tari: Are you sure going on vacation is the right choice, Meggy?

Meggy: I know so. Getting away from my mundane life would really help take my stress away. I could barely keep a job for more than a week, let alone a few months.

Tari: Well, I assure you. After you come back, I hope you'll be as stress-free as possible, ready as ever for our upcoming adventures.

Meggy: Thank you, Tari.

Saiko: Well, she might come in the middle of an arc.

Meggy and Tari: Not now, Saiko.

Saiko: What? I'm just sayin'.

The rest of the castle is still having their normal day, with Boopkins, Jub Jub, and Bob watching anime, Toad standing in the corner, Swagmaster and Chris keeping the castle guard less than half the time because of their shenanigans, the usual stuff... until a knock on the castle door is suddenly heard.

Mario: Ooh! That must be the pizzas!

He ran to the front door and opened it fast and excited.

Mario: Pizza time.

Then, his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped at what he was seeing.

Mario: Ohhhhh myyyyyy goooodddd...

SMG4: What the fu-HOLY SHIT!

Luigi: What's going on-WAH!

Their friends were arriving behind them, each getting confused and surprised.

Fishy Boopkins: WHA-?!

Bob: HoLy GuAcEmOlE!

Swagmaster: Yo Chris are you seeing this?

Chris: This better not be a prank-HOLY FUCKING GOD.

Toad: This better be important-...

Bowser: Who's interrupting my chicken nuggets-OH GOD!

The girls were confused at the noises from their friends and went outside the room.

Meggy: Could you keep it down-