I: Library (malexmale boyxboy)

(AN:  8-3-13 edited pictures throughout work, so they may not match previous "captions")

(A/N: 3-7-13 So this work is currently under revision to reflect some the changes in the Recently Updated Strictly BoyxBoy Library here at http://wattpad.com/rain_water and the Completed Works Strictly BoyxBoy Library over at http://wattpad.com/Drenched.  With the following part, I do not think that much revision is required.  Therefore, I will just squeeze some author's notes here and there in bold.  I actually think this first part is somewhat sentimental, as my introduction to my peoples.  Looking back at what I wrote now, this part is a clear example of how I tend to use my entire vocabulary when I am anxious.  I suppose of all my nervous ticks, verbosity, I can live with.)

I do not know what is up with Wattpad's search feature, trying to detect any sort of order is an exercise in futility.  From what I have been able to surmise, the order in which items appear when entering keywords or tags for potential reads, is SO convoluted it may as well be random.  I could go into great detail about the steps necessary to create a semblance of order [my OCD (actual diagnosis) really wants me to], but I digress.

I think it's super awesome that I HAVE FANS!!!  YEAH!!!! I know I know there are people out there with wayyyy more fans, but to my current 16 fans (129 followers now, or as I like to say 129 peoples!!!  Insanity, I love you peoples) you are special to me.  Check out my strictly boyxboy, malexmale library, I've been organizing it, editing it, adding to it, taking away from it, and categorizing it (because I cannot stop).  Also because of YOU my first 16 fans and hopefully more to come, I've decided to put in even more effort to make my library easier to browse (you know so you can find what you are looking for).

Therefore, this is just short chapter to preface my category overhaul.

Other future plans include:

1.     Introduction to my other Wattpad me, that is working on a completed works library

(Yes, I completed number one, check out the Completed Works Strictly BoyxBoy Library over at http://wattpad.com/Drenched.)

2.      Renaming and rearranging of categories so they are more self-explanatory

(Yes, I completed that too, and now reap the rewards)

3.     Method to my madness, because I do not cross-categorize to eliminate redundancy (you know I only list a book once)

(Yes, I completed number 3, however the method requires revision now, as the categories have changed.  However, Drenched Method to Madness is updated, check it out http://www.wattpad.com/story/4014822-completed-works-library-and-reading-guide-strictly)

4.     Careful combing through of library to correct my errors, eventual elimination of unfinished non-updating works, and as always looking for more stuff amongst the stacks.

(On-going goal.  I comb through the library about every other day, and I try to give a count weekly or bi-weekly at least.  I have kept up with weekly so far, but I do not want to put undue pressure on myself and burn out.)

Vote

Fan (Follow)

Comment

Rain

(I am quite happy that I addressed each one of the future plans.  For someone like me, who can lose momentum and lack follow through, I am glad I actually accomplished something.  This library is actually very time consuming, but VOTES help me feel better about that sometimes. :D

The picture over there is Raining Men, not my picture, but totally fitting I think.)