Main VKs

Villain Kids File

Villain Kids File

Name: Maleficent Bertha (full name), Mal (primary nickname) My Nasty Little Girl (by Maleficent) M (by Evie) Princess Blackberry (by Urson) Poser, Little Traitor, Snooty Little Witch, Loser & Princess (by Uma) Traitor (by Harry)

Home: Isle of the lost

Profession: Student at Dragon Hall

Age: 16

Personality: Mal is a sneaky, smart, and ruthless girl who is a natural-born leader and skilled at art, especially spray paint art. Though she is compassionate, she is also vengeful and does not forgive others easily. She is artistic and has a knack for graffiti. as the daughter of Maleficent, she wants to be like her mother: pure evil. Yet whenever she tries to prove herself to her mother, she often disappoints her instead. She enjoys coming up with wicked schemes and wreaking havoc and is the most feared on the Isle because of her reputation. Mal longs to make her mother proud, likely because she does not want to be seen as weak in her mother's eyes; being evil is the only way she is respected by Maleficent, who never cared about Mal. Mal is extremely goal-oriented, driven by her desires to please her mother. This causes Mal to often prioritize her objective over the feelings of others, especially those of whom she manipulates in order to achieve her goals.

Friends: Evie, Urson, Jay, Carlos, Skylar (Frenemy)

Enemies: Uma, Urson (formerly) Harry Hook, Gil, Skylar (Frenemy), Zevon, Ginny Gothel, Anthony Tremaine, Reza

Family: Maleficent (Mother), Unknown father (Mentioned in Isle of the Lost)

Possible Danger: Like her mother, Mal is able to manipulate fairy magic at her will, which usually manifests as green energy glowing in her eyes.  Mal is able to change and control events through the use of incantations and recitations, which either she creates or comes from her mother's old book (Never used)

Skills: Aside from her magical powers, Mal's an avid lover of art, especially for graffiti.  Mal is able to brew and concoct paranormal potions with supernatural effects.  Mal is capable of driving cars.  Mal has the knowledge necessary to deal with the potential difficulties or dangers of life in an urban environment, also known as street-smarts.

Physical Appearance: Mal is described as a girl with dark purple hair with highlights of lighter shades of purple that is curly and reaches a little bit over her shoulders.  She has striking green eyes.  Mal mostly wears purple and shades of green. She wears a zipped up purple biker leather jacket with a pink and purple collar, Dragon winged shoulder pad, a purple skirt with a green spot on the side.  She has long purple sleeved with a dash of pink on one arm, and green on the other.  She had purple a pair of torn jeans and dragon combat boots. Black fingerless gloves on each hand.  She has a dragon-shaped marking on her arm, the symbol of Maleficent.

Backstory: At the very beginning, Mal made her mother, Maleficent, banish Evie and the Evil Queen to the Castle-Across-the-Way, which is described as more of a cave than a castle, a prison within a prison. Mal did this because the Evil Queen did not invite her to Evie's six-year-old birthday party. Ten years later, when Evie is finally allowed to leave the castle, Mal continued to torment her.