Rumor Reveled

Mal walked into the lunchroom, everyone still looking and sneering at her, she had lost Skylar at the end of class, and she didn't really bother to look for her. Even though people kept looking at her, Mal had a smile on her face, on the way here, she scared a group of first graders, they ran away screaming.

She had got her lunch, eel tails, gruel, slug slime, and some rotten apples, she couldn't believe that after what Auradon is doing to the Isle, that there the villains. She heard someone calling her name as she walked around the cafeteria.

"M!"

She looked to see Evie was calling her, Mal was kinda hoping that it was Skylar who was calling her. Mal walked up to her bestie and sat next to her. "Where are the boys?" Mal asked, but just then they walked in. Jay came in running with smiles on his face laughing, Carlos looked more frightened than ever, and Urson was sighing at them rubbing his eyes. "What's up with you three?" Mal asked as the three sat down.

"Jay picked the lock of the Libary, shoved Carlos in, and tried to lock the door" Urson rolled his eyes. "If Urson hadn't stopped him, I would've been trapped in there" Carlos shuddered. "Jay, are you crazy?!?!" Evie hit Jay on the arm, the forbidden library referred to as the Athenaeum of Evil serves as storage for now-defunct information; Dr. Facilier is the only one with the key, and he has a spider the size of a cauldron guarding it, if Jay had locked Carlos in, the spider would've killed him.

"Oh, I would've let him out, sometime" Jay laughed. "Eh, your always be smarter than him"Urson patted Carlos on the back. "I hope your first day went better than mine, look what some punk wrote" Mal showed her friends the note that Skylar had passed her. "Yikes!" Jay winced as he read the note.

"I got something kinda familiar to that" Evie reached in her sketchbook and took out the drawing. "Is that a drawing of you dead?" Urson asked. "No, just sleeping, that's what I need to tell you" Evie explained. "That people think your another version of Snow White? Where's your prince?" Carlos chuckled, and Jay, Urson, and Mal joined in on his laugh.

"No, I know what the rumor is, "Evie said, and the laughing immediately stopped. "Well, what are you waiting for you Blueberry Princess, tell us," Mal said. "Well, I don't who said it, but I'm 100% sure the rumor is..." Evie was about to go in but someone stopped her.

"Finally one of you found out."

They looked next to them and saw Skylar, Zevon, Ginny, Anthony, and Reza, the whole cafeteria became interested in the problems between the crews. "What do you want?" Urson rolled his eyes at the crew. "Oh, us, we're just watching you guys finally learn what the rumor is," Anthony said. "Go ahead princess, tell her" Skylar smiled, her fangs shining and her tiger's eye pendant glowing.

"Mal...they know" Evie started. "They know you saved me from touching Maleficent's Scepter." Mal, Urson, Jay, and Carlos gasped at the news, who could've told someone that. "Well, I have to be honest, if anyone was gonna find out, I thought it would be the smart ones, like Mal or Urson" Ginny laughed. "Who told?" Carlos asked. "I did" Ginny started to explain. "Well, I told Skylar, cause I was the first to know. Urson's tough sassy twin told me, what's her name again?"

"Uma!" Urson should've known it was Uma, she would do anything to get back at Mal, dang, it was six years ago, both girls can really hold a grudge. "Aw, the great and tough Mal saved the girl who didn't invite her to her 6th birthday party, oh the irony" Zevon laughed at the news.

"So what, I saved her, I'm still the baddest girl on this rock: Mal stood up, and more students watched the conversation. "Mal, if that were true, you would've let Evie sleep for 100 years" Skylar smirked. "And your not the most feared," Reza said. "If you were, Urson wouldn't have dumped that bucket of blackberries on you, Princess Blackberry."

Reza's words got the whole room laughing.

"HEY!" Mal shouted. "Now, if any of you got a problem, you can say it to either me or my mother" Mal stood on the table. "Oh, you mean the same mother who thinks your useless and a disappointment," Skylar said. "Mal, it doesn't matter what they say" Urson assured her, but Mal wouldn't listen.

"It does matter, and I'll do anything to prove it," Mal said, and Skylar raised her eyebrows. "Oh really, prove it" Skylar sat at the table and put her arms out.

"If you win, we'll drop the whole thing, and I'll assure everyone that the rumor was a lie" Skylar promised Mal, who thought about it, but soon she sat down and accepted Skylar's challenge for an arm wrestle.

"Guess you don't wanna know what I get if I win" Skylar huffed. "Quit your daydreams" Mal smirked. "On three," Skylar said.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

The two girls' arm-wrestled, but no arm went down yet. "Okay, tell me when one of them loses" Jay sat down, pretending to sleep. As they went on, Mals' eyes flashed green while Skylar's glittered yellow.

"If I win" Skylar smiled. "You spend the night in the room" Skylar's words caused Mal's eyes to stop glowing, the next thing she knew, Skylar slammed her hand on the ground and laughed evilly.

"Have fun in the room" Skyylar whipped her hair.

"What's the room?" Evie and Urson asked, and the entire room gasped. "You guys don't know what the room is?!?!?" Carlos and Jay asked. "I was castle-schooled for 6 years," Evie said. "I went to Serpent Prep until a semester ago" Urson also said.

"Okay," Mal started. "There's a dark abandoned room in the 3rd basement, for a couple years it was considered haunted, and nobody has dared to enter. Only the baddest, evilest, and fiercest, and that's gonna be the five of us."

"So we're gonna spend the entire night in a haunted room?" Carlos was screaming inside. "We'll be fine," Urson said. "We'll come back later today," Mal said, they definitely had to pack a few things, they were really gonna spend the night in a haunted room to prove they were the baddest of them all.