ACT ONE

DADDY ISSUES ━━ CHRISTIAN CAGE

ii. act one

"JAY," ALEXIA LET OUT A quick but heavy breath as Jay laid above her. "Hm?" he hummed into the crook of her neck, pressing his lips into her soft skin. this was not the first time they were hooking up and Alexia seriously couldn't tell if this was wrong or not. She couldn't imagine the type of backlash this would get not only from the fans, but from her work.

"Is this wrong?" Alexia whispered, Jay picking his head up from her neck. She wasn't uncomfortable or anything, Alexia was worried that people would find out. "I don't know," Jay said, sliding his hand onto her thigh. Alexia looked into his blue eyes, biting her lip. "Is it?" he questioned, his fingers lightly gripping her thigh. Alexia's breath hitched, Jay's eyes softening. "Are you uncomfortable?" He asked, his hand going up to her cheek.

His thumb caressed her cheek, "No," she whispered, "I'm just scared. I'm scared of the backlash." Alexia admitted. She wasn't scared of Jay, she wasn't scared of the idea of having sex with him. She was scared of how much backlash a relationship between the two would get. Hell, they'd never even talked about being in a relationship. Now she thought she was overthinking, this could just be another night of sex with Jay.

But damn, nobody's ever made her feel the way Jay makes her feel. Just his eyes made her feel so many things all at once. "We'll just have to keep it a secret then, won't we?" Jay smirked down at her, making Alexia's heart race. Oh god, she thought as she finally decided to do something, finally decided to make a move.

Alexia ran her nails down his bare back, setting her hands on the sides of his face and kissing him. Everything went by so fast, one second they were kissing and the next, they were ripping each other's clothes off. once Alexia felt his hands running up and down her body, feeling her up, grabbing her hot skin, her worries disappeared.

Nothing else mattered to them anymore, it was just them now. Alexia's worries of backlash were gone, the only thing she was focused on was making Jay feel good, pleasuring him. Jay, however, was never worried about what people would think of a relationship he was in. Especially with a girl who was twenty-one years younger than him. he didn't care if people knew, but if Alexia was so scared, then he would keep it a secret just for her.

All Alexia felt was pure bliss, she couldn't explain how good she felt. This wasn't something she was used to, at all. In all her past relationships, she'd never felt satisfied in any way. But, fuck, this was different. Laying in the silent hotel room, they were both tangled in the white sheets of the king bed. Alexia had her head on his chest, hearing his soft heartbeat.

As she laid there, she felt jay's fingers slowly and softly rubbing small circles on her shoulder blades, the both of them feeling content. Alexia started to think about what the hell just happened. she slept with the Christian Cage. A man she grew up watching on tv. oh my god, she thought, sighing quietly to herself. "you okay?" Jay mumbled, glancing down at Alexia before looking back up at the ceiling.

"Yeah," she whispered with a small nod, looking up at him. "I'm perfect." Alexia said with a small giggle, making Jay smile. Alexia couldn't believe what had went down, she really slept with Jay Reso. It was probably so wrong, but goddamn did it feel right. Alexia knew that Jay could pull any girl he wanted, so why did he want her? Why did he sleep with her if he could get so many other beautiful women?

The truth was, nobody submitted to Jay the way that Alexia did. Alexia didn't think this was gonna be much but Jay felt much different. Her body was like a temple, waiting to be explored and all he wanted to do was explore that temple. The way she got on her knees for him made him weak, it made him feel good. Alexia had Jay wrapped around her finger and she had no idea. She dug her claws into him and now, there was no going back.

━━ AUTHORS NOTE !
wow. okay. this was like nothing i've ever written before. tala inspired me and well, this is what came out of it. i'm so excited for this book and i seriously can't wait for you guys to get to know alexia. she's such a character and i'm so excited! this was short but i think it's so good.