Wolf!Gustav X Human!Starlight

Explanation:Star had accidentally turned into a human and alice is finding a way to turn her back unfortunately gustav was accidentally turned into a wolf but he could turn into his human form alice have to figure how to turn him back also...

Nobody's POV
Gustav saw how clumsy star is she keep falling tripping and bumping into something now star is stocking some stuff on the shelf by standing on the counter after she put the box in she slipped"AAH!"she screamed         "Star!"gustav ran and caught her now she's in his arms"be careful"he said to her as she hug him"how can you humans control your body it's so hard to control!"she grumbled making gustav chuckle and kiss her cheek"I'm sorry my little darling~"gustav whispers into one of her ear in a deep and soothing voice" its not your fault..."she smiled as she looked at he's eyes gustav froze as he look at her eyes"what?"The girl asked "your eyes were they green before?"he asked"n-no..."she admitted gustav just stared at her making the girl blush and turn away from him he couldn't keep it together so without thinking he gently made the girl sit on the counter and kiss her the girl look shocked from his action but she slowly melt into the kiss 30 minutes later they pulled away a string of saliva connected to their lips started to get heavy and soon fade away "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking..."gustav apologies to her as she tried to assure him that it's fine but he kept on apologising to her so she huffed and kissed him"there see it's fine"she blushed gustav blushed aswell...

Warning:Lemons on next chapter