Chapter 2

I looked around the crowd to see if there is any one that could help us all I saw were Mr and Mrs Poe who are sitting in the second row and also i saw a woman who is wearing a beautiful red dress with a man sitting beside her he looks like my father is sitting at the back.

"do you starlight take this man as your lawfully wedded husband" justice strauss asked me I took another look at the red dress woman and the man that looks like my father they look back at me shaking their heads no I sighed"i do"i said taking the ...

"do you starlight take this man as your lawfully wedded husband" justice strauss asked me I took another look at the red dress woman and the man that looks like my father they look back at me shaking their heads no I sighed"i do"i said taking the document and sign it with my left hand I saw the man bite his lower lip I notice that his angered because of my answer I blushed when he did bite his lower lip....This isn't helping my ✨DADDY ISSUES✨"now ladies and gentlemen I must anounce that there is no need to continue tonights performance for its purpose has been serve"olaf said.

Time skip

I explained that I was right handed and that I sign the document with my left hand justice strauss said the marriage is invalid everyone breathe a sigh of relief suddenly the light turned off "I will get my hands on your fortune and when I do I will rip you and your siblings from limb to limb if its the last thing I do"he whispered to my ear sending shivers down my spine the lights turned back on"not funny guys"a man said
I hissed in pain everyone looked at me I reach my hand up to my neck and touch it"star?"gustav asked he was the man that looks like my father I felt something on it so I pulled it off my neck it was a dart and I turned around to see olaf and his troops is gone and he left a poison dart on my neck since I was immune to poison I'm fine but I feel dizzy I tried to walk But I feel so weak that I fell forward gustav caught me in his arms he felt so warm I look up at him with a face that seem weak my cheek is rosie colored my eyes are half blink my lips are  pinkish I opened my lips abit to say something but I blacked out.

Gustav pov
I can't stop looking at her face when she looked up at me weakly Rosie cheeks  half blink eyes her lips are pinkish color she slowly opened her lips a bit to say something but she blacked out on me she's still breathing oh thank god my arms are around her small body I blushed I don't know what to do so I told Mr Poe that I'll take her to Dr Montgomery tonight I drove her to Dr Montgomery while I was driving she was asleep on the passenger seat she is sleeping peacefully she look so fragile I blushed and tried to keep my eyes on the road when we arrived I parked the car and look at her I admired her face slowly I pushed the hair that fell on her cute face I leaned down a bit but I stopped my lips almost touching hers"no bad gustav she's a 13 year old girl"i thought and just give her a kiss on the forehead before taking her inside the house I put her on my bed and decided to change her clothes I gently removed the ugly wedding dress that olaf made her wear for his stupid play off of her I grabbed the biggest t-shirt I have in my closet I put it on her since she already had a shorts on that's fine I felt her skin its soft and warm.

Timeskip

Star pov
I woke up and realize it's night i looked around and remembered that gustav dies at the part when his in front of the pond"no not today"i thought putting my mask on its like this but white and lavander.