Chapter 4

[NSFW 18+] Immoral Holidays 背德假期 Chapter 4
Posted onMay 9 by Bearbear

Warning: NSFW Explicit Content 18+ ONLY
Uniform Punishment Series 惩罚军服系列
Immoral Holidays 背德假期 Chapter Four
By: Feng Nong 风弄
Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

The location of the general's mansion was selected after careful consideration, daylighting elements were fully taken into account during its design and construction. During the early morning hours, soft natural sunlight would shine upon the large balcony stretching out from the main room. The beautiful scenery outside pleasant and comforting.

General Ling's family would often gather here to enjoy breakfast.

"Eat a little more, Ling Wei. I know that conchiglie pasta is your favourite." With her husband away, Mrs. Ling sat at the main seat of the dining table, gently smiling to her well-mannered eldest son with a spoon in hand. "This is my special homemade meat sauce, I used twice the amount of Geelan herb, they don't serve this at the military academy."

Geelan herbs are a rare and expensive type of herbs enjoyed only by the wealthy. Because of its low yield, it has to be imported from other planets. A commodity so rare that money can't even buy.

In an era where militarism is at its peak, it has brought upon a regression back to a primitive state of imperialism.

The right to access luxury goods are almost entirely controlled by the military.

Though he tried to politely decline, Mrs. Ling still added a heaping spoonful of sauce to Ling Wei's bowl.

"Thank you, mom." Ling Wei's deep, steady voice revealed a barely detectable hint of hoarseness.

Family breakfasts were rare, but his guilty conscience was stirring up a storm inside and making it difficult for him to remain calm. Despite having done nothing wrong, he still couldn't bear to look at his mother's gentle and elegant face straight on.

Meanwhile, the person to blame for it all was sitting before him without a care in the world, slowly enjoying the meat sauce conchiglie with a gleeful, carefree smile on his innocent face.

"Is something the matter Ling Wei?"

"Hum?" Ling Wei turned his head.

Mrs. Ling looked at him with concerned eyes, "You are rarely so absent-mined."

Her care and concern for him deepened Ling Wei's shame and guilt.

He quickly covered up his fluster with a warm smile and replied, "It's nothing, mom. The meat sauce you made today is very delicious."

Ling Wei's facial features likely resembled that of his biological father.

As was his smile, since it's vastly different from that of the Lings'. It lacked his adoptive father's sharp and piercing majesty.

Ling Wei always felt that no matter how kindly his adoptive father smiled, the imposing manner hidden behind the smile was always hard to ignore, the signs of a true head general.

While his own smile was often described by his classmates at the military academy as bright and cheery.

"When I see Ling Wei's smile, I feel as if the world is still filled with the bright light of goodness." His good friend and classmate once commented exaggeratedly, "You'll know just by looking at him that he's a righteous and loyal member of the military, worthy of your trust."

Seeing her son's worries dissolve, Mrs. Ling smiled back knowingly, and said, "When kids grow up, they start to have their little secret. Ling Wei, are you also starting to hide secrets from me?"