Chapter 10

menu
search
Immoral Holidays
Chapter 10
Author: Feng Nong
Source: Mapo Tofu TL

Author: Feng Nong

Warning: Explicit NSFW

Children that came from predominant families of generals were usually unconcerned about squandering money.

The hotel that was chosen by Ling Qian was one of the three most expensive on the whole planet. Unlike ordinary hotels that operated in fixed buildings, there were rooms that were controlled by a state-of-the-art gravitational system suspended in the air one by one above the main building. From a distance, the hotel resembled a golden forest on the ground with several large spherical spheres floating steadily mid-air.

The floating room could be manipulated to slowly descend on the ground, and, of course, guests could also choose to use a small suspended transporter to transport people or food to the entrance to the room as they wished.

Ling Wei hurried to the first floor of the hotel and stated the name of the suite to the counter. The beautiful receptionist lady immediately saluted, “The room reserved by General Ling’s young master Ling Qian, right? You must be young master Ling Qian’s older brother. By the way, your brother left a message asking you to bring the stuff in his car to him before entering the room.”

The stuff in the car? Didn’t he say he had to hurry over within half an hour? And now he left him such an unhurried message.

As he was led to the garage by the hotel attendant, Ling Qian’s brand-new butterfly car appeared in front of him.

Ling Wei used the retina scanning method to open the car door. After discovering what he was supposed to bring to the room, his back suddenly was drenched in cold sweat.

It was a disgrace for a soldier to retreat , but facing the box, which was covered up so that the contents couldn’t be seen, filled with the recently purchased sex toys, Ling Wei suddenly had the urge to escape.

Please read this at htt424501596.wordpress.com.

The aggressive-looking sadistic massage toys, urethra control device, etc., were all lying in the ordinary-looking box.

While he stood staring at the box in the car, the communicator vibrated again.

As a result, Ling Qian’s impatient voice entered his ear, “What’s going on? Hasn’t my big brother arrived at the hotel yet? Besides, I’ve already left a message at the counter. Before big brother comes up, make sure to bring the new toys bought by my big brother so you can try them out.”

Without waiting for Ling Wei to answer, he immediately hung up.

Toys? Try them out? After thinking carefully about Ling Qian’s words, Ling Wei was surprised to find out that his anger was replaced by another feeling that could be called fear that seemed to occupy almost all his mind.

That’s too much! The star student of the military academy burst with anger, what’s there to be afraid of?

That’s something a man will eventually do, although now it’s between two men instead of a man and a woman.

It’s just that the intercourse would be a little painful.

After waiting anxiously in the gorgeous suite, Ling Qian instantly rushed to the door just as he heard the door ring. However, he stopped at the entrance the moment he held the doorknob in his hand.

I can’t look too eager!

However, my big brother’s right outside the door!

Fierce anticipation and clear rational thinking were once again unwilling to fight, he took a deep breath, and years of military command education played a role. In the end, it was decided to let reason prevail.