Chapter 20

Mia's pov
E doesn't like me Jr said. Are you sure about that I said. Yeah I'm sure he said. Okay then I said.

Emma's pov
I was home. Someone knocks on the door I open it. Daniel I said. Hey Em can I come in Daniel asked. Um no just tell me what you want to tell from outside I said. Fine I just want to say I'm not on Evil Emma's side anymore he said. Are you sure I asked. Yes he said. I don't know if I can trust you again I said. Emma you can trust me I swear I won't try to hurt you he said. I'm sorry Daniel I don't forgive you I said. Ok I understand but here he said. He gives me a letter. Read it when you get to Australia he said. Daniel leaves.

Jax's pov
It's like 3:00 am and I go over Emma's house. Em it's time to go to Australia I said. Emma wakes up. It's Monday she said. Yes and no I said. What she asked. It's Tuesday in Australia I said. Oh yeah she said. So come on we have to get your bags and you go to the airport I said. Yeah let's go but first let me say goodbye to my dad she said. Okay I said. 14 hours we arrived in Australia.
We're going to visit your dad right she asked. Yeah why I asked. Can we not visit him she asked. Yeah sure anything for but why I said. No reason I said. Ok come on lets go to our hotel I said. Wait Jax I think maybe we should leave tomorrow she said. Tomorrow I asked. Yeah she said.
Why we just got here and there is so many fun stuff to do I said. But we have school she said. So school is a waste of time I said.
But we have a big math test she said. Em tell me the truth I said. The truth about what she asked.
Yes you just say yes to come here to make me happy or you really want to I asked. I really want to be here she said. Em I said. Fine I didn't want to go she said. You should have just told me I said. I'm sorry she said. It's okay but we're leaving Thursday anyways come on we have to go to the hotel I said.

Daniel's pov
I was at school. Mia and I were talking. Please Daniel she said. No I said. Why not she asked. I'm sorry but the answer is no I said. Ugh don't do it for me do it for Emma she said. Emma I asked. Oh I mean Evil Emma she said. I think about it. Maybe I said. Maybe she asked. Yeah a maybe I said. Thank you so much she said. I'm not doing this for you I'm doing it for Evil Emma I said. Whatever bye she said. Mia walks away.

Tbc okay guys I know it's a stupid chapter sorry but the next one is going to good/bad mostly bad
Original posted 2-18-15 (18-2-15)