England x College reader lemon!

(Name pov )

         I was walking home after school, being a freshman in collefe isn't easy, you don't get a time. When I arrived home very tired, I saw my brother "hey Dudette have a soda" he said handing me the soft drink. "What's the catch Al" I said with a poker face. "Oh nothing just want you to join me meeting some old rivals." "Fine" I groaned setting my backpack down. "Let's go" he said rushing over to his car jerk doesn't give me a ride to school. "But I'm still in my uniform" he removed my sweater. "There now you look formal" I was in a white button up shirt, and kaki jeans, with my boots. I didn't wear the skirt because it was to girly.

        When we finally got there I saw several older business men, and women I sat on the couch as Alfred went to chat with several of them. " And you are? " I looked up it was a man with Ermland green eyes, and blonde hair. " Im (y/n)"

"Cute and are you supposed to be here?" "My brother brought me here" I said. "Aren't you bored? " " yeah I am" "hmm" he looked at me thinking for a while "you look old enough" with that he led me to a room, and locked the door. "What are you doing?" I asked concerned. "Showing you fun", with that he got on top of me on the bed.

Lemon warning

He pinned me down with his weight, "don't worry love, the room is sound resistant no one will hear you scream, I'm Arthur by the way" he kissed my neck till he found my soft spot, and started to abuse it, making me moan. Before I knew it he took my shirt and bra off, he kissed my chest playing with it, liking and bitting on it, causing me to become a moaning mess.

He then reached down my pants under my underwear, and rubbed my clitoris, "*chuckle* your already wet, and I haven't even done anything" I blushed at his comment as he slowly inserted a finger into me. He started pumping then added another I moaned lightly, then he pulled out his fingers and replaced them with his member.

I screamed in pain, but he just smirked and started trusting at full speed I could feel tears picking my eyes, till I start feeling a weird sensation, then begin to moan at the best feeling ever, with a couple more trusts I climax. As my vision goes white I feel something pour inside me.

I lay on the bed panting as he dresses himself and helps me get dressed we then exit the room. I go back to the living room and see My brother Alfred "Dudette I was looking for you let's go." "Ok" "wait why are you red?" "I'll tell you in the car."