Why are you following me! canada x reader

Y/n POV

         I was bored out of my mind just sitting on my desk looking up random stuff on my laptop ''Why am I so BORED today''. I screamed, It was boring as hell, because my parents Roderich, and Elizabeth had left me alone in our mansion for the rest of the week. I hate this so far our servant Feliciana  said it shouldnt be so bad, I got off the laptop and noticed a ghost in the corner of my room. ''Ahh'' I screamed and ran downstairs, ''wa-wait" I heard someone say, I kept running noticing the ghostly figure behind me, ''get away, get away'' I screamed running into the living room.

        I went outside and lokked at feliciana watering the flowers, then went for a walk when I was turning to go back inside the ghostly figure was rigth behind me. ''Why are you following me'' I asked. ''I'm mattew, and iv'e been following you around since about 3 years ago.'' What, why'' By now I had realized

             ''Because, I like you your nice to everyone, at school, and your really good at archery, and at singing. I looked at him and at the little bear he was holding in his hands, ''What's that I asked that's kuma hes my polar bear.'' "Oh well umm do you want to talk I guess" "yeah" he said.

         We started talking about things we like he let me pet his cute polar bear, UK as he told me how he loved animals and nature. I felt kinda bad because I hunt animals, and would destroy nature if it got in my way. He was actually kinda cute, how could I have not noticed him.

          Then it hit me he never told me his name. "Well it was nice talking to you" I said turning to go back to my house. "It's mattew he said, I looked back at him and smiled, then he picked me up and said "I've waited patiently for this chance and I'm not waiting any longer." "W - wait mat put me down". He just chuckled as he carried me into the house my bedroom and closed the door.

             Timeskip ....

    You layer under the covers panting, as Matt smiled happyly next to you, when feliciana opened the door, "umm y/n is everything okay? I heard strange noises and" her face went red "I'm so sorry" she screamed running, then my father entered the room with my mother behind him.

         "Get out of my house" he said to mattew, "and y/n you should know better than to get it on with Alfred Jones" my mother also had her frying pan ready. Then it hit me, my parents think Matt is Al.

"Mom, dad this is mattew my boyfriend I said. Then mattew spoke "Yeah Alfred is my twin brother." " Well" my father began "you two shouldn't be doing this kind of thing till you get married, did you even use protection" I looked at mattew who shook his head "No" he whispered. Then My Father Got Pissed As I said "dad please calm down" and my mom chased mattew around with a frying pan.

Author Note: please tell your friends about my stories thanks for reading!