chapter 4: I'm a human?!?

(Narrator)Nina pulls out the book and read from a spell. The spell title name is Mutatio, not knowing she read the spell.

(Nina read the spell words) I call for the spirits of the kings and Queens before me and ask for your help. I need your help to be safe from what scares me the most. Please help me, read my mind and help me change my fate. For time is running. MUTATIO!!!!    ~It’s Latin! Look it up!~

(Narrator) Brite light started to glow around Nina. Then the boys look over and saw the light, so they opened the closet. It was so Bright that the boys had to cover their eyes. Nina started to grow and her clothes  started to rip off of her, even her satchel ripped. But the book starts to grow with her. After the light stop glowing the boys look to see a naked girl standing right in front of them. Then Nina start to scream at them. oh and Natsu starts to have a nose bleed with Grey who covers his nose. Lee and Ichigo run away. Matt looks at her and starts to blush a little, LITTLE! Zero look at her and starts blush really hard, HARD!

(Nina) AAAAAAAA!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!

(Narrator) She throw the book which hit Zero, then Matt closed the door. Then Zero got up.

(Matt) We need to get her some clothes.

(Zero) There some clothes in the closet.

(Matt) She going to need under. -he said blushing-

(Zero) Ok, there some in my mom room. But I don’t know if it’s going to work, my mom has big boobs.

(Natsu) Ya they are the biggest I have ever seen in my life. -close his eyes thinking about them-

(Narrator)So Zero went in his mom room and stole some underwear for nina. Then Zero open up the door and throw the clothes in closet, then closed the door.

(Zero) Here some underwear for you hope they're the right size. You can wear any clothes in  the closet you want.

(Narrator) So Nina tries to but on the bra, but it’s too big for her. btw she has super small boobs almost none. So she leaves it on the ground and get the underwear on, then she got some clothes on. She came out of the closet and said thank you and they all stared at her. So what will happen now?