Chapter 5: Don't let go

(Narrator) Last time Nina got some clothes from the boys. But she still in a little bit of trouble. She doesn't want them doing anything bad to her. So she needs to think of a way to get away. But the book is right next to Matthew's feet. So Nina seeks over to the book shelf and grabs a random book. She then throws the book at Matt. Matt jump out of the way and landed on the floor. Which gave Nina time to run and grab the book. Then she ran out of the room and in to the house. The boys ran after her, but she so fast. Must because she has to walk everywhere.

(Zero) STOP!!!!! Wait, we aren't going to hurt you!!!!

(Narrator) Nina did not lesion to him and found the front door and ran outside. She keep running, she is now 3 blocks away. But there still on her butt, at least Zero and Matthew. The other where so tried of running that they feel to the ground. Then she goes around the next block to see all these car and humans. She ran out in to the street and right then the light turned green. She froze like deer in head lights.

But right then Zero and Matthew pulled her back on the side walk, Nina is now in between Zero and Matthew arm's. She stated blushing a dark red, because no boy had ever held her in his arms or two at that. :3

(Zero) Are you okay?!?

(Nina) ....I.....I'm...fine....t..thank you...for...saving...me.

(Narrator) Zero look at her very angry like a kid that just got in trouble, but Matt look at her with concern and worried eyes. Just then Nina stared to cry, because she had never been that scared in her life.

(Zero) Don't do that ever again. You could have become a pancake.

(Narrator) Zero held her as tight as he could. But Matthew did not say a thank, just held her. Then the rest of the boys made it, breathing really hard. Nina still in both there arm's. Then they both let go and they were both blushing.

(Natsu) Are you guys ok??

(Zero) We're fine, let go home.

(Narrator) Nina is still new to this world and needs to learn more about it. So she decided to stay with the human boys a little longer and get to know there world and two boys will not let her out of there sight. You know who I'm taking about. ;-)