CHAPTER 2

POV IGNITE

I walked in the living room and I was confronted by my step six brothers. All motion in the room ceased, and their thoughts boomed inside my head. Yes, I could hear their thoughts. Unlike my family I am something else. My mother was a grim reaper who she fell in love with the ruler of the hell and all of their shit gave birth to me, a deadly sin. They say the worst thing that could happen in the world is when the two devils meet and happen to fall in love, the worst is expected. To my dear beloved father, my mother was just a one night stand. when Hades wife found out about the affair she ripped me out of my mothers womb during her seventh month of pregnancy as we all bloody know the children has to bear their parents sins hence I was thrown to the den of the hell hounds at the age of six years. I stayed down there for what seems like forever as I lost count of days in the pitch black darkness. I still remember the first day I was thrown in that hell like yesterday, oh wait I was already in hell. The air was still with screams and skin creeping wails of the helpless souls, accompanied by the epic darkness. My soul shifted out of my body when I heard the first growl in the dark, the stink of death its self. I couldnt fight or flight as I couldn't see what I fear or where to run to. The second thing I saw were the yellow glowing eyes in the dark and when they met my eyes, I felt my very soul burning, this pain that made the soul in me to toss and turn inside my body felt like hell. I couldn't breathe, this suffering, this pain always ceased with the hell hounds crawling my flesh away. Image the pain that a human suffer for a punishment that was used on the dead souls that doesn't have a living body, flesh and bone. Imagine hearing the cracking sound of your bones every day, the burnt smell of your flesh that you have got used to. To feel your heart been wretched out of your chest slowing for the pain to be imprinted in your own brain. This circle of torture continued until I turned sixteen years. At that age, I was already used to the dark ,I was used to pain , to the breath that I always held before I closed my eyes only to wake up to the same chaos again. On my birthday, my dearest daddy gave his beloved only son a present and that was being thrown in the redemption arena.

OH, yes the redemption arena a hideous place if you ask me. It was not because of the bloody soaked sand that was stained with the blood or the countless piled heads that surrounded the arena. It was those filthy assholes you called Gods and Goddess that always cheered when a particular body become headless. Mark my word, seeing a headless dude is not a problem to me but is the cheering that pisses the shit out of me because that loud noise gives me a bloody headache. How about you stay in the darkest hole on hell and all you have ever heard are my beasties growls and then out of the blues these morons are screaming inside my ears. Call me whining but living in that place has kind of rubbed bad on my side, in order to survive I had to copy and behave like the hellhounds so basically those hot tempered , angry beast are basically me. I was dragged to the redemption arena, where I found other fighters there. The rules of the redemption arena were very simple and that is that, only one man walks out alive as a free man. The second rule is that there is no rules in a fight, you can play dirty or use your own powers. Honesty I dont remember much after the piercing sound of a horn marked the beginning. I can only catch small glimpses of what I did, I remembered that I kept fighting one asshole after another and then I lost my temper. I remembered feeling so angry, so mad that I wanted everyone to burn to ashes, I felt so pissed for the pain that I felt. When I regained my senses, all the fighters were gone and there was this sick smell like something got burnt. The weirdest thing was that there is this startling silence among the audience and I could swear I smelt fear. My skin felt like it was being prinked by needles and pins, I was felt so tired then the world collapsed to darkness.

authors note.....

hi, sorry guys I haven't been posting the chapters but I promise that will try, all loll Gold Shades