Chapter 1/:/The Mistake

"CHAERA! WATCH OUT! If you don't be careful you're going to set your hair of fire" Seungmin yells watching me dangle my hair over the bunsen burner unintentionally.

I turn around, swinging my long black hair out of the way and hitting myself in the face. I laugh in embarrassment

"Oh hahahah sorry" I smile

I hate science more than anything, I'm always either not paying any attention or sleeping. Today we have to do this stupid experiment where you melt different materials, I roll my eyes. I sigh and look over to the other group which has chan, Minho and Hyunjin in it. They look so happy, I smile. I wish I could be as happy as they are for even a split second.

"Oh no as expected you're not paying any attention" Seungmin stares at me,

I look down confused and see that there is melted wax all over the place. I gasp and my eyes widen, I look back up and see Mr.Kim hovering over me in disappointment.

"Chaera, can you at least watch when you are melting something and Seungmin why are you just standing there and not doing anything?" Look looks at us

"Uh... sorry sir" Seungmin bows and the teacher shakes his head and walks back to his desk.

I always somehow find a way to drag Seungmin down with me, without even meaning it. I honestly feel bad.. he's gotten in so much trouble for the past 10 years because of me. We are in senior year yet he is still in the shadow of all my troubles. I wish there was a way to make it up to him but there really isn't since I don't mean to get him into trouble, it's always either an accident or teachers deliberately pick on him because of me.

I sigh while meting the ice over the flame

Suddenly there is a loud bang and all of my classmates shoot their head up in surprise. In front of my i see Hyunjin and a smashed cup beside his feet. I giggle a little until the teacher runs to him and asks if he's okay, Hyunjin nods and laughs it off. It's so annoying how much Mr.Kim hates me, I could be lying on the floor in a pile of blood and engulfed in flames and sir would roll his eyes and yell at me.

"Damn, there's always something new everyday with that Hyunjin huh?" Seungmin rests his elbow on the table and faces towards me.

I shrug my shoulders and look back at him "he is legit more clumsy than a dog with no head"

"Honestly- you know when you hear a bang that it's got something to do with Hyunjin" Seungmin smirks

I giggle and rest my head on my hand, "I wonder what would happen if you poured water in the Bunsen burner?" I raise my eyebrows

"Chaelin don't- " Seungmin raises his voice and attempts to pull me away from the flames

But now I'm curious and when I'm curious I don't stop so I grab a cup and fill it up to the brim with water and drowns the burner with it. Seungmin stares at me with his mouth wide open in disbelief.

Hehehehe how was my first chapter guys!??? I mean it's a bit short and I'm not sure where to go from this or if this is too much of a boring start but please lmk