Chapter 2/:/Curiosity

Suddenly the burner has a huge spark and the water starts boiling on the table, everyone looks at me and stares at what I have done, the teacher comes over and sees a black burn mark on the table

"Get out!" He shouts pointing at the door

I walk out with everyone still looking at me and the mess that has occurred. I'm waiting outside patiently
Until I hear the door slam open and a male voice laughing at me, I look up and see Hyunjin?

"You can't laugh you legit broke a glass earlier" I say with my eyebrows raised and my arms crossed

"Well at least I didn't burn the table or get kicked out of the class" he replies sarcastically

"Why are you even out here anyway?" I give him an annoyed look

"Toilet." He walks off

I look back at him and shake it off, Mr.Kim stomps outside and looks over to me

"YOUNG LADY! GO INSIDE AND IF I SEE YOU MAKING ANY MISTAKES AGAIN YOU'RE SUSPENDED" he yells so loud that you can hear the other students giggling and talking amongst themselves from inside the classroom.

I walk back inside shamefully with my head down. And I sit back down next to seungmin. He shakes his head at me and starts writing down what is on the board. I follow along not even wanting to mention what happened

After what felt like forever the class finally ended, all the students gathered at the door and bolted out soon at they heard the bell.

"So um..." Seungmin mutters

"Don't even think about it" I reply with a glare

He strikes me a thumbs up and presses his lips together not knowing what else to say. I look at Him about to ask a question when I suddenly trip over something on the ground, catching myself with my hands wrapped around the shoulders of a random boy in front of me. He looks familiar but I brush it off and I apologise. He turns around and that's when I see it....

"Chan!?" I shout in shock

"Damn watch where your going Chaelin" he says sarcastically

He was walking alongside Hyunjin and Minho I bow to them before turning my heels and walking off before I trip...yet again. This time falling into Chan's arms, unfortunately for me everyone saw, and by everyone I mean EVERYONE. I could hear the little comments like 'she likes him' 'what a Bitch' 'isn't she like obsessed with him or something' I shook it off before snapping back into reality and I look up to see that Chan is still holding me.

Once he realised that I am aware he drops me and I land on the ground with a thud. Minho and Chan giggle and walk off, Hyunjin stays, contemplating on whether he should help me up or not. He generously reaches hand out, but knowing him I rolled my eyes a got up myself knowing that he would either pull his hand back when I reach for it or drop me again.

I got back up to my feet and turn to give Hyunjin a glare like I knew what his plan was, but to my surprise when I turned around he look kinda sad like he just got rejected

But knowing what he was going to do I brushed it off and went over to Seungmin which is chanting some weird shit.

"YOU LIKE CHAN. YOU LIKE CHAN. YOU LIKE CH-"

I cut him off by prying his lips shut so I didn't have to hear the nonsense he was spilling anymore, he smirks at me and takes my hand dragging me somewhere.

We get around a corner and he whispers something to me;

"Yo, do you have a crush on chan"

"Wtf no! Why would I? All I did was fall over, he ain't that special" I crease my forehead in anger lean to one side

"Yeah sure.. we all saw it so why bother denying" Seungmin points at me

I grunt and walk off stomping my feet, Seungmin yells out my name but I refuse to reply or pay him any attention after that lie he just said. I really don't get his thought process I think to myself picking up the pace to avoid his presence.

"CHAELIN" I hear a voice shout from behind me

I turn around already knowing who called my name I had my eyes rolled into the back of my head, my arms crossed, my lips pursed and ready to yell at him.

But to my surprise the person my name wasn't Seungmin at all.. in fact it was Chan.

"What do you want?" I grunt, obviously annoyed

"You could have made it less obvious that you like me, now the whole school knows you like me and won't shutup about it" Chan looks at me with his eyes only slightly apart,

I sigh before preparing my speech;

"Are you really that narcissistic that you seem to think that I like you? Try and make sense next time if you're going to falsely accuse me of something" I take a deep breath before continuing, "maybe if lowered your ego to how low your grades are you would realise I don't care about you" I Finnish.

"Uh.."

he looks either visibly upset or really angry and I can't make out which one it was, but before I could say anything off.. he was gone like dust, nowhere to be found.

I look into the distance to see Seungmin standing against a wall with a huge smirk on his face. It was so obvious he didn't hear anything that was just said, because if he did I know for a fact he wouldn't be standing there anymore, he would probably be off on the other side of the school in embarrassment of how wrong he was.

And second chapter done! Thankyou so so so much for 3 reads! It means the world to me. I love every one of you! ❤️ I'm hoping for chapter 3 to be released by Sunday!