feeling a connection

Here comes my part 3

Riddhima went back home...

It was 3 am in the moring...

When she enters she saw priya sleeping like a baby on the sofa..

Riddhima- pagal ladki.. din bhar bak bak karna hai... par jo bolo yeh bhasoodi sote huye badi pyaari lagti hai....❤❤my baby...

She cover her with blanket...place a forehead kiss and off the lights..

Riddhima suffers.. from insomania..
(Disease where u are unable to sleep)

She wents to her room

And comfortably ly on her bed..
Ans starts thinking..

Riddhima pov- who was that man..
Oh shit  ..i want to see himm..he has someting in him yaaar.. his voice is just melodious...and gives so.much relaxation to me and my broken heart...
Ok so its decided as i am.curious enough to meet my soul relaxer.......

(stupid name😂😂)
I will go there tomorrow as well ..

While thinking of him ..and recalling all the moments.. she felt asleep..

Yess for the first time...without having medicines riddhima felt asleep...

Whats this connection called...
Any namess..??

On the other side vansh..

While trying to sleep..

Vansh pov - who was that girl man..she was like a fairy... her waving hairs..her waving dress... seems like i am just imagining how beuatiful she would be...

Shit yrr...i wish i clould have saw her..

I sec.. why the hell i am so curiuous about that girll. What connection do  i am feeling.. its strange.. for the first time i felt something...

Ok decided i will  go there tomorrow. As well.hope so that girl will also come there..

I want to see her again..
If not her so her shadow is also enough for my heart to feel calm and happy.....

While thinking like this.. he also felt asleep..

End..

I know.its.small...

But koi nhi wait kr lo...

Tell me your views about the part..❤❤❤❤