Chapter 3 <♡> Strange people

~○●○●○●~

Waking up in a new bed, covered with a pale red blanket, Bee was obviously confused, attempting to recall the events from yesterday- or maybe it was a few hours ago? They always lost track of time in a new place, especially when they were tired. They got up reluctantly and headed to the window, drawing the curtains and looking at the sky. It seemed to only be around noon? Maybe early evening, probably 5-7pm.

Sighing and deciding to explore their new surroundings, they headed out the room and descended down a short staircase, which appeared to lead into a fairly big living room joined with a kitchenette. Quite evidently, there was nobody there. Though last time Bee had thought that they had almost got murdered by a furry. Cautiously, they went further into the living area, sitting on the sofa, leaning back and observing what was around them. There seemed to be quite alot of pictures of a couple, the person he had met before, Fundy, and another dressed in a light green hoodie. Wearing a mask prevented Bee from seeing their face, making them annoyed. Feeling tired yet again, they lay down and stared at the roof.
"Maybe a few more minutes wouldnt hurt..." And for the second time that day, they had fallen asleep

~○●○●○●~

Now, whats the first thing you don't want to wake up to? I'll name a few:
•An earthquake
•Your parents shouting your full name
•A wrecking ball coming through your house
•With a squirrel
•Any bad news
The good thing is, Bee didn't wake up to any of these. Though they would've taken any of these in a heartbeat after opening their eyes to the cousin of slenderman. Ok the man was shorter then the creepypasta, and appeared to be wearing a smiley face mask, much less threatening then no face. Mask man was talking to furry man, until Bee was glanced at by said furry, much against their hopes.
"Hey dude, how are you feeling?"
"Pretty good I geuss-" Bee looked over at the mask man again, was it with fear? Or maybe even curiosity? Who knows, we only know they looked over at him. Raising an eyebrow, well one can assume he did, this man turned to look straight back at Bee.
"Ah, I've been waiting for you to wake up- Bee right?"
"Mhm its Bee"
"Hello Bee, I'm Clay"
"And im b- nevermind we've already established that"
The man who was now known as Clay let out a laugh, perhaps it was a chuckle. Fundy laughed along, making Bee wonder if they were the only one who had noticed the coldness in this new figures voice.
"Now that you two have officially met, ill get started on breakfast, you two could go for a stroll outside whilst its being prepared if you want, im sure Clay would show you the best places here"
Bee nodded, somewhat hesitantly, not exactly wanting to be with somebody who was equivalent to a stranger, but they'd rather be outside then copped up inside. Picking up a pair of keys, perhaps the house keys, Clay headed towards the front door, opening and gesturing outside. Bee gladly accepted this invitation and stood out in the summer air, realising they had no idea where they were. Clay took the lead again, briefly looking behind him to speak to the child before him.
"Alright Bee, feel free to explore, i have business to do"
Leaving Bee in the middle of a strange place, he walked off.