Jealousy Is A Problem

Jungkook POV :

So recently me and Y/n have been living with Tae cause our house burned down. He has been really nice to us... Especially Y/n. I mean me and Y/n have an open relationship so she can fuck him for all I care but...its just kinda weird ya know.

But I decided im gonna talk to Tae and Y/n and tell them its ok, they are allowed to fuck but I just shouldn't be here,im bi so vise versa if you know what I mean.

Jungkook :"Hey guys can I talk to you?"

Y/n :"Yeah sure babe, what's up?"

Y/n and Tae sit closely together

Jungkook :"I just want to say that its okay to sleep with each other, ok?"

Tae :"Ok... Thanks bro im glad you gave me and Y/n the green light"

Y/n :"Are you sure babe? I don't want to make things uncomfortable."

Jungkook :"Yeah im sure... Just if you guys fuck, just do it when im not home."

Tae & Y/n :"Ok"

Tae :"Hey would you ever be up for a threesome?"

Jungkook :"Yeah sure."

Y/n :"Sure......Aren't you late for work babe?"

Jungkook :"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"

I screamed and ran out the door.

Y/n POV :

Im actually glad Jungkook talked to us about that.. Me and Taehyung have some really strong sexual tension and its driving us mad. Me and Jungkook do have a open relationship but it just felt awkward since Tae is kooks best friend.

Y/n :"So..... What do you wanna do?"

Taehyung :"Thank the universe you finally asked."

He said and jumped on me like im his prey

Taehyung :"Get ready for the fuck of your life."