I Was Right Wasn't I

Y/n POV :

So me and Tae thought of  a plan to get Jungkook to have a threesome with us. When Jungkook gets home he is probably gonna horny as always when he comes back from work

So While he and I are busy you know Tae will walk in and ask if he can join and ⚡barabing baraboom⚡we have ourselves a threesome.

Tae :"Hey Y/n."

Y/n :"Yeah what's up."

Tae :"When is Jungkook getting home?"

Y/n :"Oh-like in 5 seconds!"

Tae :"YESS!!"

Suddenly the door opens.

Jungkook :"Hey guys."

as you look at him from the top to botte. can clearly see the bulge in his pants.

Y/n :"Hey bae, How was your day?"

Jungkook :"It was good thanks.. Can I talk to you, Y/n... Alone."

Y/n :"Yeah sure let's go to our bedroom."

I walked away and winked at Taehyung giving him a heads up since he Wasn't listening.

Jungkook POV :

I had a good yet stressful day at work. So today im EXTRA horny. I really just want feel her warmth take me in.

As we walked up the stairs I looked at her ass and hips sway as she moves.... Gosh I really need her. As she closed the door I trapped her against the door letting her feel every inch of my horny body.

Jungkook :"You have been a bad girl."

Y/n :"What have I done?" she asked knowing very well what she did.She wore her booty shorts and her crop top which turns me on so much.

Jungkook :"Don't play with me, now get on your knees." I said dominating her.

She quickly got down and started unbuckeling my belt and taking my boxers off letting my member jump free.

She grabbed my member and I moaned from the sudden pressure. She started flicking her tongue on my tip stimulating me.

Jungkook :"Fuck baby."I moaned as she sucked me. She continued until I saw my white dripping out of her mouth.

Jungkook :" Your turn babe. "

Y/n POV :

After I stood up he pushed me down on the bed undressing me quickly and started giving me hickeys.

Y/n :" Fuck Jungkook." I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

His members tip teasing me, and finally he slams into me making our bed creak as he goes at an inhuman pace.

Auther POV :

Taehyung heard it all and it turned him on too, hearing you moan like that. He decided it was his chance. He walked up the stairs hearing the moans getting loader and loader.

He opened the door and saw Y/n underneath Jungkook being dominated.

Jungkook :"What the fuck do you want Taehyung?" he said not even stopping.Y/n still a moaning mess underneath him.

Taehyung :"Can I join?"

Jungkook :"Whatever bro." he said slamming into her harder finding her G-spot.

She moaned his name which kinda mad Taehyung jealous as he wants to pleasure her too. He got undressed and climbed on the bed.

He bend down and asked

Taehyung :"Do you want me to mouth fuck you?" she nodded her head while moaning since Jungkook has not stopped.

He crouched down aiming his dick at her mouth as Jungkook watched. He slowly entered torturing himself with pleasure as her warm mouth takes him all in.

Mouth fucking her felt so good. When she moaned the vibrations sent shivers down his spine.

Jungkook :"Let's switch."he said eager to have her mouth take him in.
Taehyung turned her around on all fours and stood behind her ready to fuck her hard.

Jungkook standing in front of her slowly entering his dick as she starts to suck him making him moan. I start pounding into her little pussy making her moan which makes Jungkook go crazy feeling the vibrations.

We are a moaning mess as we all are going crazy from pleasure. She suddenly stopped sucking and made me pull out making me and Jungkook look at each other confused.

Y/n :"I got a present for you two" she said as she stood up, kinda wobbling cause she just got fucked twice very hard. She started to play streets by Doja Cat and started giving us a little stripper dance.

She pointed at Jungkook and told him to come sit on the edge of the bed. As he sat down she gave him a lap dance grinding on him as he moaned, she even gave him a tiny fuck sliding up and down his member.

I got so turned on I started jercking off by myself watching her. She suddenly stopped and started giving him hickeys on his neck and went down to his thighs stimulating him.She then calls me and im really excited to feel her body again.

Y/n :"Don't look so happy Daddy." She said as she started kissing me roughly and sliding onto my member but then pulling out and just grinding.

Taehyung :"Fuck Y/n."

She continued her lap dance but stopped and looked at us and said.

Y/n :"Last fuck for the nighr?"

We nodded our heads as she came onto the bed and she layed on her stomach with her juicy ass in the air.

Y/n :"Please fuck me Daddy."

Taehyung :"As you wish." I said slamming into her making her a moaning mess. Jungkook joined me and started grinding on her back.
We soon swiched and then collapsed on her. All you could hear is us breathing heavily.

Taehyung :"I was right wasn't I"