I Want More

Taehyung picked me up and took me to his room. He layed me down softly but didn't waste time and started kissing me roughly.

He went down my neck giving me hickeys,he found my sweet spot and I moaned.

Y/n :"Taehyung."

Taehyung :"Its Daddy to you.Now moan for me" he said as his hand started to roam my body not missing an inch.

Y/n :"Daddy" I moaned. He did nothing but finally breaking the sexual tension is enough pleasure.

I started undressing him, taking of his shirt that was hiding his beauty,his pants revealing his huge member. He did the same.

As soon as he took my bra off he started sucking on my nipples and giving me great pleasure.

Taehyung :"Fuck you're so hot, how could I not notice." he said staring at my naked body.

Y/n :"Daddy let me help you." I said and pushed him on his back so that im on top.

Taehyung :"What are you gonna do babygirl?" he said confused to why I stopped him.

Y!/n :"Wait and see." I said with a smirk

I went down and took his boxers off and let his member jump free. I started licking the tip, cathcing him by surprise.

Taehyung POV :

She is so fucking good.

I was confused why pushed me down but she took my boxers off and I knew.. This was going to be great.

She started licking the tip teasing me over and over again.

Taehyung :"Stop teasing babygirl" I moaned.

She suddenly took me in whole.Sucking until I came. She is so fucking good at this, no wonder Jungkook always moans loudly.

She stopped and I flipped her over. Now im between her thighs giving her hickeys. I moved closer hearing her begging me. I suddenly started flicking my tongue inside her making her moan.

Y/n :"Daddy..... Daddy..."she repeated over and over.

Y/n :" Fuck"she cursed as she came

I hovered over her and without warning slammed into her making her arc her back.

Y/n :"Faster Daddy!"

Taehyung :"As you wish" I said slamming into her faster hitting her G spot.

Y/n POV :

We both came at the same time and collapsed onto each other.

Taehyung :"That... That was amazing"

Y/n :"Yeah, it was"

Taehyung :"So..." he said smirking

Y/n :"What?"

Taehyung :"How was I?"

Y/n :"You were fucking great."

Taehyung :"You too. I mean I now understand why Jungkook moans so loud, I have never felt such pleasure before. I want more"