CH16 His Story

JIMIN

I sit back and wait for him to start his story that he wants me to hear. Then I saw him close his eyes before letting out a heavy sigh. And he started.

"Three years ago, I received a business proposal from PJM Company of South Korea.

I read their propaganda and studied it. I got interested and flew to Korea by myself. There I met the CEO of the company, Mr. Park Jimin, who had just gotten married.

After we closed the business, I took my flight back here in Spain at night the same day after the board meeting. And thank God we landed safe and sound. Then I walked straight to where my car was waiting.

When I was about to get in, I saw a beautiful woman, a goddess to be exact. She looked so lost in her thoughts and she was so pale, so pale that in just a few seconds of watching her, she fainted.

I rushed towards her with my bodyguards following behind, and then I took her to the nearest hospital from the airport.

As time passed, while waiting for her to wake up, something hit me. She looked familiar until I remembered that

I saw her on the internet and that she had just gotten married to the CEO of PJM COMPANY. I was about to call Mr. Park about it, but I wanted to make sure first. So I asked my secretary to check it for me again. Later on, my secretary told me she couldn't find anything. There is no more information or any details about that beautiful woman on the internet. That's when I decided not to make any moves and just wait for her to wake up. I don't know anything about her, so I need to give respect to her private life.

When she woke up, I asked her questions, but I got nothing except for her name and that this was her first time here on my land. It was also her first time going out of Korea. She has nowhere to go and no one to be with, so I offer her my place for the meantime. She told me she was a doctor in Korea, but she was nobody in Spain. So I helped arrange her papers so she could use her title as a doctor here.

I got her to Mum's hospital without telling anyone that it was me who made her way. She was impressed and satisfied with her performance; she grew fond of her, and they grew closer by the day; the same was true for me.Until one day, Mom heard that we were living together and that she was pregnant. Mum didn't waste any minute and arranged our marriage, which we kept secret since it was just arranged.

But months and months passed, and we started to gain feelings for each other until we became public. Then I made an order in my wife's preference to not bring it up on the internet or outside of Spain, and I added that whoever does it will face punishment.

Everything was going well for us until that day, when I was in Germany on business and Mum called me to say that my wife was in the hospital and she was bleeding. I got so worried that I couldn't concentrate, so I took a private flight back here. She was unconscious when I arrived. Mum said she's been bleeding for three days already and if she has no luck, she will miscarry. At that point, I really don't know what to do anymore. I prayed to Jess and to all the santos to not let it happen.

It's been two days already, but my wife is still unconscious. I got ballistic and fired everyone in that department who was attending her. But God is good. My wife woke up before I burned my mom's hospital down.

Since then, I never left her side.

I asked all my business meetings to be done here in Spain if they wanted my presence. I also asked my secretary not to mind the business with PJM COMPANY so the CEO will not come. It's not that I don't want him to know that his ex-wife is now my wife, but for the reason that I want my wife not to have any stress, problems, or anything that will affect her health.

Until one day...

💜💜💜Ch17 My story💜💜💜

💜💜💜Ch17 My story💜💜💜