𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"dammmit!" kazuya looked up, seeing a group of boys approach him. "a game against the freshmen?! shall we go for three hundred runs?!" jun yelled.

"hya ha ha, jun couldn't even do 200!" kuramochi laughed and pointed at the boy.

"what an embarrassing game, pitiful." ryosuke smiled.

"switch out!!! i'm going in!!" jun yelled, attempting to run forward.

"jun, you can't! you just finished lifting weights!" kuramochi grabbed the boy's shirt.

"shut up and watch, jun." yuki said, turning to the field, where eijun was getting ready to pitch. "he's the guy that struck out the great kiyokuni..."

kuramochi grinned, crouching down next to kazuya, "how is he? is this sawamura guy doing well?"

"well, you could say that.." kazuya replied.

"and katsumi?" kuramochi wondered, and kazuya smirked as the others looked down at him.

"she got them their first run and is doing very well in the outfield." he grinned, looking back out to his sister, who stood in the field. "you might have some competition, jun." the catcher laughed.

"who's competition?!" jun yelled.

the first years stood in a group, all looking to eijun. "you, what's your pitch?" the catcher walked up to him. "for all the boasting you did, i won't forgive half hearted pitching."

eijun chuckled," don't worry. i won't run or hide, all the balls will go straight to the center!" the first years all gaped at him. "i'll let them hit like crazy, so the rest is up to you guys!" eijun laughed as the other first years sweat dropped.

katsumi lightly hit the inside of her mitt, catching the others' attention. they all looked to the small girl, and she held her thumb up to the pitcher. he grinned, nodding at the girl. she went over to left field, watching eijun wind up his pitch. he threw the ball, and the third year batter hit it high up in the air.

"it flew! a home run from the start!"

"of course! there's no way that speed will work against a third year student!"

katsumi took off running, and the other players watched in shock. 'yes, some more action!' she smirked.

"i can't get over how fast she is!" a spectator yelled, watching the young girl sprint across the outfield. katsumi watched the ball intently, her legs carrying her over the grass. she jumped up, sticking her mitt out and catching the ball with a satisfying clap sounding. she rocketed it to eijun, who was grinning at the girl.

"nice job, katsumi!" the girl held her thumb up, smiling with hints of a blush on her cheeks.

"she caught another ball like that..."

"i won't be surprised if she's the one catching all of the hits."

"she's the only one who seems to truly be able to keep up with the upperclassmen."

kazuya smirked, eyeing his sister. jun gaped at the girl, "how did-?! what the-?!"

kazuya laughed, watching the other regulars stare the girl down. "she's fast.." yuki muttered, crossing his arms.

"there's plenty more where that came from!" kazuya grinned. and the other boys watched the girl with interest. katsumi got ready as eijun pitched once more, her brown eyes following the ball to the batter. the upperclassman hit it straight to left field and she grinned, taking off after it. she stuck her mitt out, catching it and sending it back to eijun.