"Asriel and Papyrus." Chapter 20

Continuation of  Chapter 17 with "The Fight."

Y/n has now been met with an Unknown monster,what will happen towards there meeting?

Info about Oc:
Name: Y/n
age: 15
fav color: f/c
fav food: f/f
fav outfit/clothes: f/cl
fav weapon: f/w
eye color: e/c
hair color: h/c
hair length: h/l
fav height: f/h
nickname: n/n
friend's name: f/n
best friend's name: bf/n
soul trait: soul of Love (I made it up)
secondary trait: Bravery.

Onto the story

{Y/n's POV}
As I was approaching the moving white color,my eye sight got clearer and adjusted to what I think is.....a goat?

I mean- I know I was going to meet monsters,but.....a GOAT?

The more I got closer to it,I could tell they we're in a protective mode, since I could tell there was another monster nearby as well..

*sigh* okay-

A. approach them and get ready to be hit

B. or just don't and watch from afar-

u know what,f*ck it.

As Y/n was about to take a final step and meet them,she was stopped by a sword which stabbed her a bit in her left leg....if she didn't dodged sooner she would've been stabbed in the chest.

"OWWWW!!! What The F*ck?!?" Y/n said while kneeling down and holding her left leg.

"That's what you get for trying to attac-!" The unfamiliar voice said before getting cut off.

"OMG! Your not Betty??!!!" The voice said before running over to Y/n.

"NO,YOU IDIOT!!!" Y/n said,after looking at him with a glare.

"I am so so sorry!!! I thought you we're somebody else..." The voice said,before putting a hand on her injured leg and slowly healing it.

"You know,,..it's really rude to assume I'm someone with no PROOF." Y/n said,before shouting at him in her last word in the sentence. 

"Miss,I already said I'm sorry...and I assumed you we're someone else, since we're in a tight situation right now."  The unfamiliar voice said,after finishing healing her.

"I see...but I still hate you." Y/n said before slowly getting up with the goat monster and dusting off her clothes.

"Fair enough." Was what the voice said,before heading over to the other Unknown monster.

"And...who are you guys?" Y/n questioned the goat monster,while looking at what he was approaching.

"Oh right! we both haven't done a proper introduction...Well I'm Asriel!" Asriel said,with a positive tone in his voice while doing a dramatic pose.

"I'm The Great Papyrus,Human..!" Papyrus said while having a small tear in his eye sockets.

Hmmm..Papyrus? Why do I always hear the same name- and it's more harder identifying which one is which considering there both skeletons-

I'll just think about it later....I need to do an introduction anyway!

(If you don't understand,Y/n is trying to figure out why Glitchtale Papyrus is like Underfell Papyrus)

"I'm Y/n,it's nice to meet you!"  Y/n said while giving them a small smile,they all smiled back.

"That's a wonderful name Y/n!"  Papyrus shouted to Y/n while smiling at her.

"I agree with Papyrus" Asriel said.

"Hey...if you don't mind me asking but- why we're there two demon childs fighting?" Y/n asked while pointing at the route they ran through before. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
no response.

"umm...was that a sensitive topic?" Y/n said again,trying to ask in the most politest way.

"no,it's fine...I was just spacing out for a while."  Asriel said before going beside Y/n.

Papyrus kept silent. . .

"Y/n..the fight you saw before,was what everyone is trying to survive from now." Asriel said with no facial expression,it's just dull.

"I see....and I'm guessing the other person that's fighting the demon child is your acquaintance?"  Y/n questioned again.

"I mean...it's more like a sibling but yeah." Asriel said while looking at her dumbfounded.

Y/n didn't know what to reply with, since she's busy with trying to figure out how'd he have a human sibling.

"I see-?" Y/n said trying her best not to seem confused.

"She's adopted,...I just said that to stop confusion-" Asriel said bored with having to answer the same question everyone asked.

"Umm..I'm not trying to intervene with the conversation but....shouldn't we help Chara?"  Papyrus questioned,while pointing at the route she went through before.  

"I mean- probably but let's just take a break for a while" Asriel answered while sitting down.

"You're probably right Asriel..." Papyrus said while also trying to sit down.

"I don't know what happened before but I'm just gonna agree..." Y/n said before also slowly sitting down.

               [End of Chapter]

Achievement accomplished: New acquaintances

Achievement accomplished: A New battle

Achievement accomplished: Found out a new Au

Save or Not] <

[Save< or Not]

*Y/n saved the roleplay game*