"I visit into Underfell." Chapter 6

Info about Oc:
Name: Y/n
age: 15
fav color: f/c
fav food: f/f
fav outfit/clothes: f/cl
fav weapon: f/w
eye color: e/c
hair color: h/c
hair length: h/l
fav height: f/h
nickname: n/n
friend's name: f/n
best friend's name: bf/n

Onto the story:

Y/n's POV:
*sigh* escaping and sneaking away from Gaster, wasn't really the best nor worse idea....

but atleast I get to visit an Au!
hehehe! sneaky little me got away without a trace....again.

welp! I have to keep going,if I'm going to find someone atleast
like Chara and frisk,. I ended up landing in a pile of flowers except it has a more....redish color..?

weird Gaster told me about classic's world and timeline and also told me about Aus but didn't really describe it.

is this an Au or....classic's world?
hmm.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a vine followed with some screaming, I didn't really know what to do I just decided to check and take a peek.

while I was at it I saw a child with a red and black striped sweater, and a few bruises on him/her there also seems to be a small flower, helping her/him by defeating the goat lady...?

to  be honest,it looked scary but also ridiculous to believe it was so weird, I ended up letting out a small giggle,enough for them to be curious from where the small sound came from but later ended up giving there attention to eachother.

I was now sweating bullets knowing they could've saw me but like what Gaster said I can only trust myself and ONLY MYSELF...

The kid with a black and red striped sweater, was now fighting the crazy goat lady, that summoned some fire balls to fight with,..It was actually entertaining knowing I didn't really saw anything like that kind of fighting...

Gaster said fighting was dangerous but if ur skilled enough u may win, he also said I had a special skill only my soul can use,it was special like determination.

The soul of love...My soul of love was powerful.

......Aha! I have an idea, I could help the kid with my soul of love,..Gaster taught me how to fight so I think it's possible.

I decided to wear a hood over my head and outfit, because I don't want people to find out about me yet..heh

*a few mins later*

"Hey!" I shouted over to the two of them catching there attention

"Leave the damn kid alone, Crazy goat mom b*tch!" I said with aggression in my voice.

she turned her attention to me and replied with "oh..? and who are u a monster or a human.!?!"

"Ha! I bet even if you were a monster or human, u still wouldn't defeat me!!" she shouted with confidence in her voice

"oh yah..? wanna bet motherf****er!?!" I shouted back at her

she didn't reply, but she did smirked mischievously.

"Come at me child,I'm sure I can  handle another child..." she yelled or whispered at me

I turned my head to face the child with a red and black striped sweater, she kept looking at me with a expression of joy,sadness,confusion,fear and concern.

I turned my attention to the child and said "I'll be fine just wait for me outside the door...I promise I'll protect u" I whispered into her ear with a small smile.