Hoodies and Night Skies

"I'll get it." Lauren yelled as she rushed down the stairs of the shared apartment.

"Hel-Dinah?" Lauren asked surprised, seeing the Polynesian on her front door.

"Hi Laur." Dinah smiled, Lauren didn't hesitate to engulf the younger one in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, how are you?" Lauren asked, smiling widely.

"Come in." The raven shyly offered.

"I missed you too, I'm fine. How about you?" Dinah asked.

"I'm good, still breathing and we-"

"Who's at the door babe?" A faint voice asked.

"Babe?" Dinah asked-whispered, Lauren smiled before nodding.

"It's my old friend, Dinah." Lauren answered, looking at the stairs.

"Hi Dinah." The woman greeted, Dinah smiled back before looking at Lauren.

"Dinah, Lucy. Lucy, this is Dinah." Lauren introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Lucy smiled, placing a hand on Lauren's shoulder.

"If you need me, I'll be upstairs ok?" Lucy informed the raven.

"I thought you're off to the photoshoot?" Lauren asked confused.

"Mike had to cancel the shoot." Lucy smiled before walking back upstairs.

"Look at you." Dinah smiled proudly.

"So, I assume she's the girlfriend?" Dinah asked, Lauren smiled before nodding.

"I'm actually planning to propose to her soon. We've been together for a year and a half." Lauren smiled happily. Dinah couldn't but smile at her friend, she was very proud.

"Why are you here by the way? How did you find me?" Lauren asked.

"Chris gave me your address." Dinah smiled.

"And about my reason for suddenly showing up.." She trailed off, Lauren raised her eyebrow before looking at the Polynesian.

"It's about Mila." Dinah hesitated.

Lauren remained silent, the mention of the younger one's name still had an impact on her, like it was just yesterday when she last saw her.

"What about her?" Lauren asked.

"Well, she's leaving in 3 days, Specifically after her birthday. Mani, Ally, and I are planning to origanize a farewell and well, a birthday party for her. Since we're all friends, it would be unfair if don't include you. You're still our friend Lo, we're still the same group of girls." Dinah whispered, hoping that Lauren would agree.

"After 3 years of no contact? We're still friends?" Lauren asked, kind of hesitant as she refered to Camila.

"Are you sure she wants to see me? Last time I checked she left before I could fix things Dinah." The raven said sternly.

Dinah looked down, the pain in Lauren's voice was still evident. It was still showing that she was still hurt by the past.

"Of course Laur, you know how egoistical Camila is." Dinah said softly.

"Thank you for including me, but I think it's best if I don't go." Lauren said softly.

"I kinda felt that you wont, but I went to try and see if you will." Dinah smiled.

"If you ever change your mind, you know where to look for us." Dinah added before standing up.

"You drove all the way here to see me?" Lauren chuckled, Dinah shook her head.