Bartender -

"Come on Ally, you shouldn't sit around tonight just because he's an idiot." Dinah said as she tried to console her friend.

"We should do something fun tonight, to get your mind off him." Camila said as she sat comfortably at Ally's living room.

"How about we go to the bar and get drinks? Get wasted." Normani grinned.

"What? No!" Camila refused as she shook her head.

"I'm up for it!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Come on Walz! Smallz! Let's go!" The Polynesian said as she pulled both girls to get changed.

"It's about time you find some company in your life because I can't always be around you." Dinah said as she curled Camila's hair.

"But I thought you love me?" Camila frowned as she looked at Dinah through the mirror.

"I do, that's why we're finding you a babe." Dinah winked.

"I don't need one Dinah. I'm contented with you guys." Camila replied as she looked at Ally.

"How'd I look?" Ally asked shyly.

"Damn LA boys! Watch out Allyson's gonna get you drooling." Normani smirked as Ally walked out the room.

"Damn girl! Don't twist my sexuality!" Dinah exclaimed as she looked at her friend.

"I'd date you for sure." Camila smiled.

"Come on Mani, let's fix this tiny Latina next." Dinah said.

"Smoking hot!" Dinah exclaimed as she looked at her artwork.

"Shit Mila, you look so good!" Normani exclaimed.

"I'd date you!" Ally said.

"See, we don't need to go out. It's settled, Ally and I will date instead." Camila said.

"Nuh-uh girl, you both deserve better." Dinah laughed.

"Excuse me?!" Both girls said as they looked at Dinah who hid behind Normani.

"So where are we going?" Camila asked as Normani drove the car.

"I heard there's this bar called Seven Grand, How about there? " Ally replied.

"I haven't tried that one yet, let's go then." Normani said Dinah blasted some music.

~

"Oh wow, I'm surpised there's not so many people here." Dinah said as she looked around the place. It was enormous, there were a lot of people already but there are still booths available.

"It just opened a few days ago." Ally said.

"Oh Ally, business man at 3." Normani pointed out.

"Not my type." Ally chuckled as they walked to the booth.

"Let's dance shall we?" Dinah said as she pulled them to the dance floor. The four danced happily, before Normani and Dinah went out their sight.

"Ally, the bartender's been glancing at you for a while now." Camila said as she danced.

"Really? Come with me to the bar then." Ally said as she pulled Camila away from the guy that was dancing behind her.

"Hello. I'm Troy, what can I get you?" The guy smiled at Ally who was left dumbfounded by the guy.

"Sorry, she gets dysfunctional when she finds guys attractive." Camila chuckled while the older one slapped her arm.

"It's ok, Some people do. What's your name?" Troy laughed.