₊˚ପ⊹Chap 2: Blood..

Third person POV

Tanjiro ran up the mountain panting, when he came to a stop. He saw something he thought he would never see.

When he saw (Y/N) holding Nezuko and Nezuko holding Rotuka in her arms like they were protecting them.

Tanjiro gasps at what he saw and ran to them, "(Y/N!) Nezuko! What happened?! What's going on here?!" He said about to cry. "What happened to you?!" He yelled scared and worried.

Then he turned his head to his the rest of the family, Dead.

The walls were painted with blood, floors everything. Only three people made it out of the house, but still Died.

"Mom. Hanako. Takeo. Shigeru. (Y/N). Nezuko. Rokuta." He cried there names.

Time skip

Tanjiro was running down the hill with (Y/N) and Nezuko. Nezuko on his back. (Y/N) in his arms bridal style.

"Nezuko and (Y/N) were the only two still warm." Tanjiro told himself.

"If I could get them to a doctor they might live!" He cried "How could something like this happen?! Maybe a bear that couldn't find a place to hibernate?"

"I can't breath. The air is icy! My lungs hurt." Tanjiro told himself again

"Just keep moving! Moves those legs of yours faster! We've still got a long way to go get to town. Hurry!" He cried. "I won't let you die." He told himself.

"No matter what it takes. You're lover and big brother will save you!"

Nezuko started moving and growling which woke up (Y/N). But the thing is, when she saw them, she knew who they were.

Nezuko made them all fall but (Y/N) hugged Tanjiro so that she took the impact.

"(Y/N?!)" He cried with his eyes wide.

They fell in the snow but (Y/N) was gone.

"The snow saved me. But the snow is the only reason why I fell." He said.

"Nezuko? (Y/N?)" Tanjiro called

He looked around until he saw (Y/N) and Nezuko standing up.

"Nezuko? (Y/N?) Are you two okay?" Tanjiro asked worried

"You two don't have to walk! Let me carry you to town, all right?" He says running over to Nezuko and (Y/N).

"Nezuko! (Y/N!)" Tanjiro said.

Nezuko shot her head up and growled, but (Y/N) was only waiting for Nezuko to attack Tanjiro.

Nezuko launched onto Tanjiro but (Y/N) pulled Nezuko off and stood in front of Tanjiro

"E-Eh?! (Y/N?)" He questioned. Until Nezuko attacked Tanjiro again. But he stopped himself from being bitten by Nezuko with a hatchet.

He got pushed down by Nezuko and (Y/N) couldn't help so she ran over to the two.

"Th-They're demons!" He cried to himself.

(Y/N)s POV (Bet you didn't see that coming)

I was useless right now, I couldn't help Tanjiro even though I was a demon.

"How are you getting bigger?!" He cried to Nezuko.

I could feel the hunger getting to me so I went and grabbed a branch putting it in my mouth.

"(Y/N), Nezuko! Hang in there." He told us while crying.

"Don't give in! You gotta hang on!" He told us. "Don't let it take control!" He whimpered.