9- Learning

⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸

Bells jingled as a man came into sight, walking up the hill as the sun kissed the pathway, making the unknown man visible. A hat over his face with chimes, a thing around his back carrying something. 

"Hi there." A boy said, the boy know as Tanjiro Kamado. His voice uneasy as the man began to speak, "My name is Haganezuka. I've forage Tanjiro Kamados sword. I am here to deliever it." Tanjiro spoke with an "Oh!" before bowing down to Haganezuka as a greeting. "Sorry. I'm Tanjiro Kamado. Come in." red-haired boy said politely. 

The man with the hat, chimes attached to it sat down. "This is a Nichrin sword. I forged it myself." He spoke, unwrapping the sword from the thing he was carrying it in. Tanjiro looked dumbfounded as his eyes appeared as dots. His eyebrows pushed together in confusion. "Um.. Do you wanna come in, have some-" He was about to ask but, he was interrupted.

"The materials for this kind of sword only come from the mountain closest to the sun, made of scarlet iron sand and scarlet iron ore, unique." The man said, pointing to the sun. Tanjiro was listening yet was sweatdropping due to the man not answering him. "They produce steel that can absorb sunlight. " Haganezka explained, still pointing to the sun. 

"Wow, really?" Tanjiro asked. Interested. Nezuko and (Y/N) were in a room that was dark. Both of them under the blanket, talking to each other with quiet hums. Though they did listen to the conversation with Tanjiro and Haganezka. Urokodaki starting to talk while also listening.

"The man still refuses to listen to a word anyone else says." Suddonly Haganezka turned around to show a pig like mask, Tanjiro gasping while the pig-masked man was close to his face. "A clown mask?" Tanjiro asked. 

"Hmm? Hmm?!" Hanganezku hummed. Nezuko and (Y/N) giggled at a conversation they brought up, Nezuko humming and evil in her eyes. She then asked (Y/N) about how her and Tanjiro were doing.

Poor (Y/N)s face burned up instantly as she hid from Nezuko under the blanket, angry hums and huffs. (Y/N) really wanted to go see Tanjiro but knew she couldn't so she sat at the door with Nezuko. They held hands and waiting for the boy, while listening. 

(Y/N) laughed as Tanjiros cheek was getting pinched. The two turned their attention when they heard Urokodaki speak, "Yes." Staying quiet as two footsteps entered they hid under the blanket. "Come on, draw it already." They heard an unknown voice say.

"Nichrin swords are also referred to as 'Color changing Katanas.' Because depending on the bearer, they change color." (Y/N) grew interested in the conversation. "What color would he get?" The (H/C) demon pondered.  Pouting quietly as she couldn't go watch herself, flashbacks hitting her.

She froze, tears pricked her (E/C) eyes as her heart pounded in her chest. Tears fell as the imagines of the family. Them happy, their faces when someone was getting killed, their faces while dying. Everything, the blood, the demon. Nezuko took action and pulled the (H/C) demon into her arms.

Nezuko held the demon close, petting her head and stroking her (H/C) locks. (Y/N) sobbing into Nezukos chest as (Y/N) fell asleep. Nezuko watched her brother while (Y/N) slept on her. Patting (Y/N)s head Nezuko gasped softly as Tanjiro. He had a black uniform, with the words "Destroy" printed on the back. He placed his Black and green checkered hoari over his uniform.

Nezuko then looked down at (Y/N) as her eyes softened. The female shrunk into a kid. (Y/N) woke to be in a box with Nezuko, (Y/N) in Nezukos lap. "How are you two doing in there?" Tanjiro asked softly. "Hmm, hm!" (Y/N) hummed, her tone light and happy, her scent a calm and greatful. 

Tanjiro laughed softly, "Nezuko is asleep, huh?" "Hmm." (Y/N) hummed as a 'yeah'. After walking for a while, Tanjiro arrived to the town. "A town to the northwest.. looks like I found it." He asked himself. Looking over at people in the river on boats, he turned his attention forward and started walking.

"Eh?" Tanjiro gasped, his eyes turning to the boy walking wobblily. "Well he was right now to Satoko when she was taken." A woman whispered to her friend.  (Y/N) could sense how the poor boy was feeling, she knew he was hurt. She grunted quietly and shuffled a bit, moving closer to the door ready to open it. 

Tanjiro went down on all fours and sniffed the ground, (Y/N)s body smashing against the back of the box with a grunt. This went on for a while, It was nighttime. Tanjiro gasped as he started running, he picked up the scent. (Y/N) knew since she could sense it. 

(Y/N) growled and kicked the bottom of the box when Tanjiro had his sword in the right place. He pushed down his sword as it hit the demon. Black goo squirted out as he caught the sight on a Kimono. Shoving his hand down in he pulled the human female out of the black pond. 

(Y/N) hopped out of the box, shutting the door and landing next to Tanjiro. Veins popping out her face as she stared at the demon. "What did you do with the girls you kidnapped?!" Tanjiro yelped out (Y/N) growled at the demon, covering Tanjiros ears after hearing the ear pericing sound. 

"There are somethings I wanna know!" He yelled out, holding the girl bridle style. Yes, (Y/N) was slightly jealous but she understood. The demon looked pissed off. The demon sank under the ground as (Y/N) removed her hands from Tanjiros ear. 

Looking softly at him to make sure he was okay, she turned to attention to the human approaching. "I need you're help!" Tanjiro told the boy, (Y/N) looked under her as a puddle of black appeared. "(Y/N!) Tanjiro yelped out as the female got sucked under. She growled and looked around the swampy water. 

(Y/N) saw an opening and swam the best she could to it, grabbing the demons leg and pulling it under, hopping out of the puddle and inhaling a deep breath. "(Y/N!)" Tanjiro howled out. (Y/N) took place in front of the human, Nezuko having Tanjiros back. 

"It doesn't make any sense." She heard the demon say, it disappeared. (Y/N) stopped growling and turned over to the humans, both her and Nezuko placing the hands of their own onto the humans. Nezuko had her hand on the head of the female and shoulder of the male.

(Y/N) had her hand on the males cheek and hand on the females cheek. Tanjiro got a bit jealous but shook it off, being sure to spend time with (Y/N) and Nezuko after this. "You two." Tanjiro spoke as the two took their hands off the humans and turned to the three demons. 

(Y/N)s eyes falling into slits as her (E/C) eyes stayed the same color. Veins growing around her (S/T) body as she glared at the demons. Tanjiro getting a flashback of what Urokodaki told him about the two. "Demons are you're enemies." The two rememebered staring at the demons together. 

The two walked over, but then ran. "(Y/N)! Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled out. "If a demon harms a human," Urokodakis voice ran throughout the twos mind as they growled out, Nezuko lifted her leg to one of the demons and (Y/N) raised her fist. 

"Never forgive them!" Urokodakis voice finished as the two landed their blows. 

⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸⩩𓄹 ∿ ៸៸

That's all for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed, yes I'll be making longer chapters now. :D