Chapter 1

I was sitted at the balcony of my house that overlooked the busy city of Nairobi , cars and people rushing at the same time to make it to work with the people in cars getting the better hand . The sun had already risen and was shining high into the sky not to hot just the right amount of heat landing on my chocolate skin complexion , as the morning breeze swayed the tree's . Today was my last day here , a place I had known for my whole entire life . I was leaving for school, in as much as I was excited all this laid heavy on my heart , everything I knew everyone I know ,everything was here , Yet at the same time I wanted to leave . To just get away in as much as it's my home this place holds alot of painful memories .

I felt liquid like substance run down myface and I realized I was crying . I was brought out of my trance by my best friend calling me from the leaving room "carinè ! Breakfast's ready come on " she called out . I couldn't move from where I was as I continued looking into the city but not really looking at the city suddenly I felt an overwhelming feeling run down my entire body and broke into sobs " carinè I've been call...ing ..y..u .oh my Goodness sweet are you okay ?" Annah called out running towards me and embraced me in a hug . I don't know why but that hug made me cry even more, Annah didn't ask me more she just held me in her arms and rubbed my back and just allowed me to cry . She had away of understanding me when words were impossible for me to make out . Annah has been my best friend since highschool , she's had my back and I the same since like forever. she's been staying with me eversince I told her I would be leaving and that has been like for the last two weeks and she's been crying off and on as I comfort her between the two of us she's always the hard nut to crack . But recently she's been soft and I was there she's a cry baby she doesn't like letting it on . Today , today she's the one comforting me and I was glad.

After sometime of me crying due to a rush of emotions, we went back into the house and it was now almost mid-day. We had our breakfast , I really wasn't feeling like going anywhere but Annah being the bubbly extrovert she is, she made me get ready and just get out of the house to walk and shop with her . 30 minutes later I was ready , Annah had dressed in a beautiful floral dress that ended just at her knees , with a denim jacket and white canvers shoe's
While I was dressed in buggy Grey sweetpants with a black turtle neck top and a black hoodie finishing it up with white Snickers. I find buggy clothes supper confortable. Annah looked at me with a rised eyebrow and a little bit of annoyance, but by now she's used to me in buggy clothes.

Time skips.

"Annah! Why did you Make me shop all this some are just irrelevant!" I complained to Annah "look darling" she begun " I don't know when I'll see you again and I want you to remember me with everything we bought today.. I... I'll miss you so much.. am uhm! am. Sorry am crying" she finished " Ooh A come on don't cry" I sat beside her and held her until her loud cries turn to muffled sobs. "Okay! Let's make dinner I'll make you the best last dinner in the world" and with that she jumped out of my arms and went to the kitchen like she just hadn't been crying some time back. I walked into the kitchen after her "A are you okay?" I asked her worryingly "Girl gangster point on".. (So basically gangster point is a word we came up with, we don't cry in front of someone but when we are alone we cry our eyes out)
I rolled my eyes at her "girl you just cried sometime back " I told her but she pretended to be busy making dinner. "let me take a quick shower am coming back, I also need to pack but I'll do that with you" I started walking towards my room but stopped in my tracks and turned to Annah " Annah I wuv you.. You know that right!" "Shortness I wuv you too" Annah replied with a smile.

Authors note..

Sorry if this chapter is too short.... The next ones will be better... . But I hope you like it feel free to comment.
Wuv you 💜