Three.

Athena creeps up to the door as she knocks three times. She felt overwhelming sick. She was so nervous that she could feel the pressure on her chest get worse and worse.

The door flings open. Its dark and warm.

"Take a seat." The sound of a man's voice says.

She takes a few steps forward and things become more clear. She can see a man seated on the chair. She sits down. Making eye contact with him before he takes out paperwork from his draw.

"So. You died suicide correct?" He looks down at his paperwork

"Yes sir..." Athena agrees as she looks down at her hands as she nervously twirls her fingers.

"And why is that.." he asks in a low tone.

"I'm uncomfortable with that question sir." Athena looks up at his pitch black eyes and sharp horns.

He scoffs. "Its not like im going to tell anyone. I'm not a little bitch from your public schools you have. This is my job."

Athena stands up. Before feeling the sensation of weight pushing her back down on the chair.

"You will sit down and answer me." He scoffs.

"NO I WON'T LET ME GO." athena screams.

"Shut the fuck up or ill slit that scared little neck of yours."

Athena goes silent. Before whispering. "I had a tough start to life. I wasn't exactly treat the best and it was too late to change in life. I thought death would be blackness and I'd just. Die. And I'd make everyone happy, but no. I'm still here. Just this time I can't escape."

He nods. "I mean I thought you was going to say that daddy didn't get you a pony for your 14th. You look daddys little spoiled girl."

Athena glares at him "daddy's an abuser and mommy's dead." She smiles.

The devil goes white. As if his pale skin wasn't white enough. When he goes 'white' he genuinely goes like paper. Its weird. Athena spoke up

"I thought the devil was a little red man with horns and a tail. Not a pail little boy with black eyes black horns and a fucking suit." She laughs

The devil sniggers, "well, life is full of surprises."

It really is funny. The devil isn't a little red man. He is something.

Much.

Much.

More beautiful......