five.

"MORNINGGGGG" death shakes athena awake athena in pain.

"Why dose my body ache so much?"
Athena looks around, her vision blury,

"Probably because your turning into your demon form! Its been a day your body is adjusting to being a demon!" Death smiles. "We should come up with your professional name! Like my real name is Resie! Death is just my job name because I comfort the dying people as they come over to our side!!" Resie reaches over and brushes the hair off my face before grabbing my paperwork.

"From what I'm seeing here, I think you'd be a good prostitute! There's a lot of horny bitches here you'd make so much money doing that!"
Athena jumps up. "WHAT? NO IM A VIRGIN!! IM NOT BEING A PROSTITUTE!!" Resie giggles. "OK so that's a no to prostitution..."

"What about the devils bride" athena says jokingly.

Resie laughs "yeah right the devil hates everyone! Everyone who goes for his meetings usually comes out crying!"

But athena didn't. Athena felt a bond with the devil. One that just needed to be worked on a little. One that could become something more.

Athena knocks on the door 3 times.

"Come in." The devils voice says in a calm tone. Athena walks in. "Ah, athena. Nice to see you. However, what brings you here?"

Athena asks "may I take a seat?" The devil nods as athena pulls out the chair and sits down. "I have a few questions about hell and. Well, you." She says looking into his eyes, he looks surprised almost,

"Me?" He asks.

"Yes you silly!" She laughs, a smirk spreads across the devils face, "go ahead" he says.

"Did you do anything in your old life that made you the devil for life, I know that you have no children however I can't help but wonder how the curse works."

"I was a very sinful teen." He smiles. "I always have been. As a kid I grew up with only my mother and I got into the wrong crowd. I got into a gang and fell in love with a girl."

Athena looks down. A girl. "What happened to her?" Athena asked.

"One night, I came home early from my part time job, we had a house and everything. I knew about the curse, my mother had warned me about it. So when she told me she was pregnant-"

Athenas mouth widened. "You have a kid..." she asked.

The devil continues, "I became suspicious of her, and one day, I came home early from work because I had an unsure feeling. She was in bed with another man. The baby wasn't mine."

"Im so sorry..." athena speaks.

"You should be sorry for her.... i shot her dead along with the filthy mut she had been fucking." He said.

"Eh, she deserved it. I got cheated on too. By multiple people. I guess staying a virgin made people want to cheat even more than normal. Or maybe I just have a bad taste in guys."

The devil laughs "were very alike, more than you realise."

And thats when I knew.

Him and I were destined to be friends
.......