₊˚୨୧・Whitty x Reader・₊˚⁀➷

╭₊˚୨☁️୧・Fluff!・✦₊˚

┊୨୧ Requested By :

┊୨୧ @bisxuwhale , @wewesss , @RosettaCambordaMedin &              

┊୨୧ @CrustyAssHoles

╰₊˚୨☁️୧・Enjoy!・✦₊˚

・☆₊˚︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶˚₊☆・

The sun shined in your eyes while you were walking around town. It was a pretty small place, but it was full of quite a few very talented people. For example, Keith. He was extremely well known and could beat practically anyone in a battle. You were friends with him and he taught you some of his tricks sometimes, but you could never seem to beat him. So, he's been battling a lot of other people who are more at his level. Which was fine with you, even if you did enjoy his company.

(I know his name isn't Kieth btw- But for the sake of this book his name is now Kieth kuhfefwhj4bw- Also why does this sound like a BF x Reader book so far- That wasn't supposed to happen wha-)

While walking around you swear you saw something in the shadows near an alleyway, and you decided to check it out. You tried to make your footsteps as quiet as possible as you entered the alleyway. Once your eyes adjusted to the light you saw someone almost double the height of you. (Or if you're like me and you're 4'9 he's over double the height than you-) They had a bomb head, bright orange eyes, and a teal jacket. You swear you had seen that same jacket somewhere but you didn't question it. He stared at you for a second and then spoke.

"Wha- What are you doing here kid? Just... Get outta here quick. I don't want anyone knowin' I'm here."

You weren't just going to leave this guy alone, you were the curious type after all. After a couple of seconds of you just standing there, thinking about what to say, you realized that this guy was familiar. Then it hit you, he was Whitty. He is a decently known rockstar, but it was pretty rare to see him out and about. Maybe Whitty could help you become a better singer. I mean, he was a rockstar after all. He's gotta have at least one trick up his sleeve.

"U-Uhm... I want you to teach me how to sing! Or something..."

You stuttered one too many times in your sentence making you regret what you just said. Whitty looked at you and sighed.

"I'm not even that good... Why would you want me out of all people to help you?"

He didn't seem like he was too confident in his singing, but you weren't going to give up just yet. You gave Whitty puppy dog eyes.

"Pleeeeease? Can we at least have a battle?"

Your puppy dog eyes made his face heat up a bit. He sighed and finally agreed. You were beyond excited and jumped in the air a bit. Then you got your microphone and boom box out and started getting ready for the battle.

(Apparently, you just carry around a microphone and a boombox in your pocket cause that makes sense 😗✌️)

"By the way, my name is [Y/N]!"

You spoke a bit louder since the music was on. Then, the both of you got to battling. And... You lost. Like usual. You stood there, surprised that Whitty didn't think he was good. But to you? DAMN HE SOUNDED HOT- (I'm not sorry) Your face was a bit red and your voice was tired but you pushed through it, even if you did lose. 

Whitty thought the same way you did. Well, not that he was the one who was hot- He was thinking of you. (iNsErT lEnNy fAcE hErE) After a couple seconds of awkward silence, you thanked him for battling you. While you left the alleyway you said one more thing.

"See you tomorrow new friend!" With a goofy smile on your face.

It made Whitty almost explode. But he cherished the thought of you and him being friends.

Or maybe...

They could be something more?

JHGYTHFRTYHJGY THIS BARLEY HAS FLUFF AHHHHHHHH- Anyway- This was supposed to be a female reader x Whitty one shot but I didn't even use pronouns so it's just "reader" eiwugft2

if yall want a part 2 with more fluff ill do it but we need a time skip because yeah 😗✌️

also Grammarly is broken

 it thinks this is supposed to be an informative, worried, and disapproving email

anyways- i hope you enjoyed somehow- bYe!