₊˚୨୧・BF x Reader・₊˚⁀➷

╭₊˚୨☁️୧・Fluff!・✦₊˚

┊୨୧ Requested By :

┊୨୧ @NyanCookieGirl

╰₊˚୨☁️୧・Enjoy!・✦₊˚

・☆₊˚︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶˚₊☆・

(P.S | BF's name here will be Kieth for the sake of this not sounding weird ahshjasjhsaj)

               You wake up by the sound of a notification on your phone. You rub your eyes and grab the phone as it made another "beep." (Ayo, is the phone the same species as BF? 😳) Your eyes widen a bit and a smile grows on your face as you realize Kieth texted you, he had been your crush for a couple of years now, and also your best friend. But you had never found the courage to tell him. You shook your head to get rid of your cheesy thoughts, then read his texts.

   (BF's pfp is made by me btw! It's a little old tho lol)             

                You squeal and immediately type back "Yeah sure! :D" You then plan out a time to meet with him, and you start getting ready. You put on some overalls, black high tops, black fingerless gloves, and a t-shirt that was your favorite color. Then, you did your daily (sort of) routine and looked at the clock about every 5 minutes or so. You were just really excited, and time seemed to be going by as slow as ever. Finally, it was about time to go.

                You meet up with him at an ice cream parlor called "Lemon's Ice Cream" (Get outta here Lemon Demon, it's not your x reader fanfic yet- Be patient asjashjsahj) You see Keith standing by the door wearing a white hoodie with coral sleeves, light wash ripped jeans, some white sneakers, and he also had his hat off. You never realized how cute he looked without it, so you just kinda stared at him for a second before he noticed you and waved. You then walked towards him. 

                "Hey Y/N!" He gave a wide smile that made you want to screech, he was just so cute no matter what he did, but you only did it inside your head. "H-Hey Kieth..!" You stuttered a bit, and your face was red. Kieth gave a concerned look. "You alright Y/N?" You gave an awkward chuckle. "Yeah I'm fine, let's just go order!" You lightly bounced with every step as you walk through the door, Kieth slightly behind you, smiling. You both get in line.

                 As you're in line, you start talking to Kieth more, and you both start doing best friend stuff and laughing your asses off. Even if people around you thought you guys were insane. The worker then says that they'll take the next person, so you and Kieth walked up to them. You look at the ice cream flavors with your hands on the metal top. Kieth then places his hands there too, his pinky finger going over yours. He pretended like he didn't notice, and so did you. Your face turned red but you shook your head to get rid of your thoughts like you did in the morning. You then pointed to the strawberry ice cream, and Kieth got a mint chocolate chip. You pulled out your wallet but Kieth lowered your hands, you looked up at him and he held a 10 dollar bill up with a smile on his face. You smiled back and put your wallet away as he paid. You both then walked out.

                  You and him walk around the town a bit, eating your ice creams and just being yourself. You soon reach a park, and you decide to walk around there as well. The park was gorgeous, and you were surprised you hadn't seen it before, never mind been there. Keith stops walking and looks to his right, there was a small waterfall with flowers and cherry blossom trees surrounding it. You look there as well and sparkles form in your eyes. You grab his hand, making him almost spill his desert. "C'mon Kieth!" You stop at the waterfall and stand there next to him, his hand still in yours. His face turns red as you face him, and you realize what you were doing.

                "S-Sorry Kieth!" You make an awkward chuckle. "It's fine! Really!" You both stand there for a bit, your faces still red, and you make small talk with each other. Kieth then grabs your hand again which startles you, however, he pretends he didn't notice. (Because there's 100% a way that you don't notice yourself holding someone else's hand. Yup, logic.) He looks at you and smiles, then says "May I have a bit of your ice cream?" His question confuses you a bit since he still has quite a lot of his, but nonetheless, you nod. He moves his face closer to you, but instead of taking a bite of your desert, he kisses you. In surprise, your ice cream ends up falling, but you ignore it. You both pull away after a couple of seconds and your face turns bright red as you hold your hand up to your cheek, trying to process what just happened. Keith scratches the back of his neck, his face as bright red as yours.

                 "I-I... Uhm.." You didn't know what to say, all you could do was stutter. "I'm.. Sorry if you didn't like it... But I might as well just spit this out. I like you Y/N, and I have for a while now." You notice him fiddling with his fingers, so you take a breath to make sure you don't say anything stupid to ruin the moment. (I don't know why but I just thought of buffalo wings. Damn I'm hungry now-) "I-I like you too Keith! And I've liked for a while too... A couple of years actually...! Heh..." You see a smile form on his face, you then hug him and you both enjoy the rest of the day together now being a couple. (Somewhat, cause I mean, y'all haven't talked about being a couple but still 😃✋)

╰₊˚୨☁️୧・Time Skip to Nighttime・✦₊˚

                 You closed your house door behind you and then leaned against it. You happily sighed. It was one of the best days you had ever had in your life, I mean... Your crush just kissed you and confessed. What could be better than that? You felt lovesick. You started getting ready for bed, and once you tucked yourself in you fell asleep with the best dreams you've had in a long time. 

.

.

.

Woah- Look! Another chapter! I hope yall enjoyed this one, it was actually pretty fun to write! And it took me one day- So honestly I feel like this pushed me to write a bit more. Anyway, this has 1178 words! Like jesus- That's the longest thing I've ever wroten- I think- Welp, I hope yall have a good day / night and I'll see you next time! Bye! <333