•Gamble away your life•

•I'm a Yuji Stan so you might see favoritism, but I swear I'll keep it fair.•

_____________________________________

Nobara wasn't impressed with the teammates that she was stuck with but Y/n seemed the most tolerable out of the bunch.
"Anyways, with the introductions out of the way, Let's do a tour of Tokyo!" Yuji and Nobara's suddenly lit up as they started to list things of what they would do during the tour.

"I thought you'd be excited." Megumi looked over at Y/n, who was currently picking at her skin.
"I've traveled enough with my parents so I'll be hanging out with you since you're not as energetic as the other two.." Y/n poked Megumi's cheek causing his face to turn slightly pink.
"Don't touch me.."
"Or what?"
"Nothing." Megumi couldn't think of anything so he decided to say quiet and let the tired girl gently poke him, She stopped only to hug him from behind, using him as a pillow.

"Fushiguro you're soft.."
"Are you normally this touchy, call me Megumi." Megumi sighed as he watched his other teammates argue over Disneyland's location.
"I'll now be announcing our destination...Roppongi"
Now that's a place Y/n was familiar with, she used to visit the area to go meet her cousins and her grandma from her other mom's side but the place was also ridden with curses on every corner needless to say Y/n wasn't excited to go back.
"There's go going to be no tour right?" She whispered into Megumi's ear which he nodded as his response.

~🐻~

"Hah, there's a curse in there." Megumi pointed to a large building with vines growing out of each window.
"Liar! You sure this is Roppongi?!" Yuji and Nobara shouted out in anger, with Yuji being over it as soon as Gojo started to explain more about the building.
"There's a cemetery as well as an abandoned building. That combination attracted a curse." Y/n spaced-out mind way of the conversation with her looking at the building, she did feel a curse but there was another thing in that building that was in danger. Her thoughts are interrupted by yelling.

"HE SWALLOWED A SPECIAL GRADE CURSED OBJECT?!" Nobara backed away in disgust of even the thought of the idea,
"I'm with her."
"Me too."
"NOT YOU TOO Y/N!" Yuji looked at her in disbelief while tugging at her sleeve, he was betrayed by his childhood best friend, how sad.

"Nobara, Yuji, and Y/n, The three of you go in and expel any curses." Yuji was handed a cursed weapon so he fights any curses without having to use Sukuna which felt better for Y/n since Sukuna was too much for her to handle.
They all headed into the building with Nobara leading the way and Y/n sticking with Yuji.
"Let's make this quick and split up, I'll start on top and make my way down Yuji start from the bottom, Y/n there's a basement so check that as well." Y/n nodded and went on her way with a worried Yuji trying to call her back.

"It will be fine since I'm strong." She turned around and stuck out her tongue at him before moving down to the filthy basement. Y/n didn't summon a weapon yet only playing with a pair of dice that she accidentally had left in her pocket.
"What a pain, there's no curse down here-" Y/n was cut off by a giant snake curse slowly slithering around the hallway with its arms roughly smacking the walls.

"Nevermind, let's play a little since the other two will take a while." Y/n walked extremely close to the curse and dropped the pair of dice into the hand of the curse.
"Let's take a gamble on how you'll die." Y/n clasped her hands together with a huge grin on her face as the curse just stared at her with confusion.
"I've only had to use this once but I guess I'll use it again consider yourself lucky...Domain expansion: Roll of the dice!" The whole basement turned into a fancy casino with black blobs playing on machines and playing pool.

"Come on, Gamble with me." The curse immediately launched at Y/n which caused it to drop the dice, Y/n dodged it by jumping onto its back.
"Mm.. you rolled a seven, sadly Lady Luck isn't on your side.." She used her cursed energy to summon a long sharp katana into her hand and quickly shredded the curse into seven large pieces.
"It was fun playing with you but it's time for you to rest up." She stabbed her katana in between its eyes making it turn to ash. Y/n turned off her Domain expansion and met the others outside.