Chapter 3

Cassias POV  

I wake up to a warm feeling. I look up and see Vicks handsome face. He was sleeping peacefully next to me. My eyes start traveling down to his lips. His lips look so sexy I just want to kiss them. I find myself inching towards his lips. I'm about two inches away from his lips when his eyes flutter open. He then leans forward without knowing my lips are there and brushes our lips lightly. We both freak out and back away from each other. I peer at the time and see I have dance class in 20 minutes. 

"Good morning Cassia" Vick says 

"Good morning" I say jumping out of bed. "I have dance in 20 minutes can you take me" 

"Sure" he responds 

I take off my tank top and see I'm facing Vick. He stares at my chest with wide eyes.  

"Take a picture it will last longer"  

I turn around and I hear Vick stand up and walk towards me. I panic. He turns me around when I finish putting my bra on. He pulls me into a hug right when I realize all he slept in was his undershorts. I feel his 6 pack press against my skin.  

"Vick I need to get dress and you do too" I get out of his grasp and head towards my closet.  

I pull off my pants and put on my tights. I hear my door finally close. I pull on my leotard. I head into my bathroom and brush my teeth, I pull my hair up into a sockbun and secure it with bobbie pins. I pull on my dancer boots grab my dance bag and head out the door. I walk down the stairs and smell something in the kitchen. I walk in and spot my mom and dad kissing. I know it's sweet because they are the star-crossed lovers but to me when they are like 40 years old its gross. I squeeze in between them and say 

"Save room for the beautiful Cassia" 

My mom blushes and tries to cover it with her hair but it doesn't work well because her hair is in a braid. I grab a package of mini muffins. Vick comes down and grabs his car keys. 

"Ready to go sis" he asks 

"YUP" I yell 

I jump into his car and he turns on the engine. He drives to my dance studio which is about 5 minutes away if you drive. He walks me in as always and I spot my ballet teacher Ms.Kayla waiting for me. She runs over and gives me a hug. 

" Hello Vick I was wondering if I could talk to you in the hall please?" Ms.kayla ask sweetly. 

They step out and I take off my boots and take out my pointe shoes. I put on my protection to protect my toes. I put on my pointe shoes and tie they ribbon around my ankle. I do the same with my other foot. I go to barre and do my piles and tendus. Right when I finish my routine on barre Ms.Kayla and Vick come in. 

"Cassia Vick is going to do a dance with you for the big showcase" she says nicely. My mouth drops open.